.17|Woozi

Before both boys went home, Woozi wanted to go to one last place. He grasped Hoshi's hand, and pulled him along quietly.
~~~~

Woozi got to the place and sat down, taking in his surroundings.

"Wah, this looks like behind your house, but bigger," Hoshi said, staring at the lake in awe.

Woozi took in the sight of the green field surrounding him. Dandelions poked out of the green grass, and fireflies flew around, litting up the field. Woozi admired the trees filled with pretty pink flowers, along with the lake covered in water lilies.

". . .I like it here, " Woozi said, his low voice sounding loud in the middle of all the silence.

"It's pretty, " Hoshi said, his eyes never leaving Woozi's face.

"It's my favorite place, " Woozi smiled, as he turned to look at Hoshi.

Hoshi leaned into Woozi, closing the distance between their lips. He rested his hands on each side of Woozi's face, deepening the kiss.

Woozi pulled away slowly, his bottom lip between Hoshi's teeth. Hoshi released Woozi's lip, a smile playing on his lips as Woozi's face grew red before following up with a peck on the lips.

Hoshi intertwined their fingers, before kissing the back of Woozi's hands, and turning his gaze towards the pond.

A smile formed on Woozi's lips, as he looked at their intertwined fingers.
This feeling, was a feeling he could get used to.