.10|Hoshi

Hoshi knew he fucked up. He fucked up bad.
~~~~

It was Friday, and Hoshi waited eagerly for Woozi, who did not show up to school Wednesday or Thursday.

He saw Woozi walked into the classroom, but he sat in an empty seat on the other side of the room. Woozi was avoiding him, and he did not like that.
~~~~

When it was lunch time, Hoshi ran towards Woozi's desk and grabbed his hand. He pulled him into the empty music room.

". . ."Woozi pulled his hand from Hoshi's, and stared at the floor.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said. I was just saying all you do is push people away so you d-," Hoshi began but was cut off by Jihoon trying to leave the room. He grabbed his arm to stop him.

"L-let me go, " Woozi's voice was low and hoarse because of his yelling on Tuesday.

" No. I wanted to say that I really like you alot, and I-, " Hoshi was cut off again.

"S-stop lying to me. Just please leave me be, " Woozi said.

Hoshi breathed, before considering what to do next. He made up his mind figuring he had nothing to lose.

He grabbed Woozi's waist, pulling him close. Woozi looked down trying to hide his practically red face. He tried to push Hoshi away, but as usual, Hoshi wouldn't budge.

"I like you. . .and. . .and if you still don't believe me, I'll show you,"Hoshi said. Before he got a chance to do what he wanted to do for a long time, he felt pain shooting into his forehead and Woozi dashed out of the room. Hoshi groaned, wondering why Woozi couldn't except his own feelings towards him.
~~~~

Woozi walked home quickly, but he knew Hoshi was following him. Why couldn't he just be left alone? Was that to much to ask for? Woozi sat on the grass, his legs crossed as his eyes studied the water lilies in the pond.

"Jihoon, I'm not lying, " Hoshi said.

"Shut up, ".

"Listen to me then, " Hoshi pleaded.

"No".

Hoshi had enough, he was growing impatient. He was now infront of Woozi on his knees. He put both his hands on the side of Woozi's face, and tilted his head up. Before giving Woozi time to react, he connected their lips. The best part was that Woozi never pulled away. He deepened the kiss, one of his tugging slightly at Jihoon's hair.

Woozi pushed Hoshi back after a few seconds, his eyes shaking with confusion. Hoshi stared back at the boy, watching as he scrambled to his feet and ran towards his house.

Hoshi wanted the other to know that his feelings were sincere.