.29|Woozi

Hoshi walked into the school, a smile on his face. The sun was shining, and he was smiling at the fact school would be over soon. Not only was it yet another day he could see his adorable boyfriend's face, but it was June 15th, his birthday.

He saw Woozi getting something from his locker, and skipped up to him, kissing his cheek as a substitute for hello.

Woozi looked at him, and his face got a little brighter, as he hugged Hoshi.

"You look tired, " Hoshi stated, pushing his palms against Woozi's cheeks, before kissing his lips.

Woozi nodded, his arms still resting at Hoshi's waist as he pouted, causing Hoshi to laugh before finally removing his hands.

Woozi massaged his cheeks as he walked to the classroom. He knew it was Hoshi's birthday today, so he wanted to surprise him. He stayed up all night, trying to memorise the lyrics of Could You Be Mine by Phantom, to sing it to Hoshi.

He sat in his seat, his right foot bouncing up and down nervously. He really hoped Hoshi would like it.
~~~~

Woozi walked into the locker room after he was sure no one else was there. He changed into his gym uniform, and walked out of the locker room.

"Okay, listen up. Boys are playing basketball, and the girls are playing volleyball. Got it?"

"Yes," everyone said lazily.

Hoshi ran behind Woozi, wrapping his arms around his neck. Woozi tried to remove Hoshi's arms when he cought Eunli staring at him. Her glare turned into an evil smirk.

Hoshi went to go play ball, and Woozi watched from a distance. Hoshi shot the ball in the hoop, and Woozi flashed a bright smile at him, holding his thumbs up.

Mingyu said next to Woozi's spot on the bleachers," Hey Jihoon," Mingyu said, a small smile on his face.

Hi Mingyu, Woozi signed, smiling.

You guys look nice together, Mingyu signed back.

Woozi nodded, as he blushed, signing back a thank-you at the compliment.

They signed for a while, until the period was over.
~~~~

Woozi was alone in the locker room as he slipped out of his gym uniform.

He got ready to slip on his pants when he heard the door open. He had hoped he was the only one left.

"Hello Woozi," Eunli said, stretching the hello out.

She was not alone. She had about 5 other girls with her.

"Well you know, since today was Soonyoung oppa's birthday, I thought we'd give him a little surprise, " she said, flashing one of the fakest smiles she could muster on her face.

Woozi had his shirt on, and now put his pants on quickly, his hands trembling. He wanted to leave as fast as he could.

"I suggest you don't do that, it may get a little messy. You see, everyone gets something on their birthday, right? "The girls nodded, smiles coating their faces,"If it's not a gift, it's at least birthday cake. So why don't we give Hoshi a little present, hmm?" Eunli said.

Before Woozi could register what was going on, he was drenched with water. It didn't end there though. He felt eggs being thrown at him, and yolk dripped from his head and arms.

Eunli had dumped a whole bag of flour on Woozi, and he was now covered in what could have baked a decent cake.

Laughs filled Woozi's ears along with the sounds of cameras snapping.

All Woozi could think to do was run.
~~~~

Woozi panted heavily as he stood on the edge of the bridge. He didn't think about being happy. He didn't think about Hoshi or his mom.

At that moment, he fell. He was falling, and the feeling was like Deja Vu.

He didn't think about how warm he felt in Hoshi's arms, or the fact that just knowing he breathed the same air as Hoshi made butterflies fly in his stomach.

He only thought about how being with Hoshi caused the pain he had been so desperately trying to run from come back to him, only 10x worse.

The water consumed him, it surrounded him. It filled his lungs and his thoughts. He sunk motionlessly.

It blurred his sights. The only image clear in his mind was the familiar sight of water lilies.