.19|Woozi

Woozi walked into his classroom alone since Hoshi was called to the main office. As he stepped inside the classroom, all eyes were on him. He walked to his desk, and stopped.

A lump formed in his throat as he raised a slightly shaking hand, running his hands over the phrases written on it.

Go to hell

Die

Drop dead

Faggot

Freak

You seduced him, he doesn't like you

Woozi stopped reading the comments, and looked to Eunji who smiled at him, hatred laced in her smile. She threw a wet rag at him, "Clean it if you want to, " she said.

He looked down at the rag, before looking up at her again, clenching his fists," It's not like you can say anything. Are you gonna run to Soonyoung now?," she scoffed.

Woozi was just about to pick up the rag, when a hand reached down and picked it up. He looked at the familiar tall, lean figure as they began scrubbing his desk.

"Who the hell are you?"Eunji asked the tall male, instantly regretting the amount of attitude she gave him, when he looked at her.

When Woozi heard the male say his name he froze. He could not believe that he'd ever see him again.

"Me? I'm the new transpher student Kim Mingyu,".

~~~~
My goal is for everyone to hate Eunji to the core, and trust me, this is only the beginning of her antics.
*evil laugh* happy reading lovelies (・'з'・)