.09|Woozi

Woozi kept his head down in class, afraid to make contact with anyone. He had opened his locker earlier to be greated with notes of 'don't touch our Soonyoung, freak' and ' kill yourself you mute rat', along with many others.

Woozi skipped dinner, and he cried himself to sleep yesterday night. He was doing so good, no one acknowledged him, and now Hoshi fucked everything up.

He felt someone ruffle his hair and he shot up, violently pushing their hand away.

"What a nice way to greet me Jihoon," Hoshi said pouting cutely. Woozi thought it was cute just for a second, a split second, but he got over it and looked forward.

Woozi ignored him. He did not look at the other, afraid the other classmates would get mad. Woozi bounced his right leg up and down as he played with his fingers. He could feel Hoshi's eyes on him, and he tuned his voice out, hoping the day would be over.
~~~~

Woozi walked home after a long day of school, and Hoshi was following him again.

He walked behind his house, and stopped. He turned around abruptly but backed up when he realized Hoshi was only inches from him.

"Tell me what's wrong, Jihoon, " Hoshi said concerned.

". . .Y-you won't. . .l-leave me alone," Woozi said in a low voice.

"That's because I want to be your friend, " Hoshi pleaded.

Woozi didn't want to talk, he felt uncomfortable talking. But Hoshi did not understand that they could not be friends. Woozi wanted to be friends too, he wanted to so bad, but he couldn't. Hoshi was 'that dude' that everyone liked and Woozi was just the freak that didn't talk.

"Well I-I don't want to be friends with you," Woozi said, his voice getting more coherent.

"But you do though, so why are you denying it, "Hoshi said, his voice also rising.

"Because I can't. I can't and it's frustrating. Why can't you leave me alone? "Woozi was yelling at this point, tears pouring from his eyes.

Hoshi stood there shocked, and he tried to wrap his arms around Woozi, to sooth him but he was pushed away," Jihoon. . .if it's because of those kids, they don't matter".

"Shut up. You know nothing, they do matter. And the name Jihoon should not be uttered from your mouth. It's for friends only, " Woozi spat, tears still falling from his eyes.

"But you have none," Hoshi said. Woozi looked up, offended. He practically slapped the life out of Hoshi before storming into his house.

"It's because all you do is push them away, ".