.28|Woozi

Woozi sat on the stool at lthe kitchen island, and Hoshi sat next to him.

I made pancakes for your boyfriend, and porraige for you, she signed, smiling.

Woozi blushed, before nodding slowly, thank-you mom, he signed smiling.

Ms. Lee placed a plate of pancakes with eggs and bacon upfront of Hoshi's and rubbed her stomach, after acting as if she was eating from an imaginary spoon. She pointed to Hoshi, to which he nodded his head, smiling.

Before Hoshi's mom went upstairs, she gave Woozi his porraige, and put the hair that was in his face up in a ponytail. There was a bandage on the side of his forehead, and his mom cleaned the wound, and replaced the bandage.

"Did your dad do that too?," Hoshi asked, looking over to Woozi.

Woozi paused, as he moved the luke warm porraige around in his bowl. He then nodded slowly, "I'm used to it, it's fine," Woozi said.

Hoshi's jaw tightened. Parents aren't to hurt their children. Woozi was too sweet and innocent. He didn't deserve that.
~~~~
The boys finished eating and they were now in Woozi's room. Woozi slipped off his socks, and threw them in his hamper, before sitting on the two seated couch.

"Jihoon, I want you to sing for me," Hoshi said, looking around his boyfriend's room,his eyes stopping on the guitar.

"I-I don't know," Woozi said, taking the small ponytail out of his head, letting his bangs fall in his face.

"If not, I'll give you more hickeys," Hoshi said, sitting next to Woozi.

"B-but I-," Woozi was interrupted when Hoshi put his lips on his neck.
"What the hell, Soonyoung," Woozi said pushing Hoshi's chest.

{it gets a lil. . .sexual/ sorry not sorry lol}

Hoshi smiled against Woozi's neck, as he let his lips travel down his jawline.

"I-I'll sing for you. . ."Woozi said, his face getting hot.

"I'm not worried about that right now anymore," Hoshi said against Woozi's jawline.

Woozi bit back a moan, before pushing Hoshi away with a little more force.

"I-I'll u-um get my guitar now," Woozi said, getting up from the couch. Hoshi grabbed Woozi's arm, stopping him.

"I don't really care about the music anymore, we can finished what we started. I mean, only if you want to," Hoshi said, a small smile playing on his lips.

Woozi wanted to, but he didn't want to say it. He hasn't been that intimate with someone in a while, and Mingyu wasn't even that touchy.

"Is that a yes? " Hoshi asked. Woozi looked down at the floor, as he nodded slowly.

Hoshi pulled Woozi down on the couch. He ran his hands up Woozi's thighs, before gripping his waist, pulling him closer.

Woozi kissed Hoshi hesitantly, but before he could pull away, Hoshi deepened their kiss.

Hoshi tried to close all the distance between them, causing Woozi to let out a small moan. He covered his mouth, to which Hoshi chuckled quietly, before moving his hand.

"It's okay, " Hoshi whispered in Woozi's ear, before kissing it.

Small moans escaped from Woozi's mouth as Hoshi left kisses on on the skin available to him.

"W-we should stop," Woozi said, his hands in Hoshi's hair.

"Okay," Hoshi said, giving Woozi one last peck on his nose.

Woozi's face as pink as his hair, as he moved back from Hoshi. He thought of the most disgusting things he could think of, to remove the weird feeling he had 'below', from his body, and Hoshi was doing the same.
~~~~

Hoshi looked outside, and saw that it was getting dark outside.

"Jihoon I should leave, it's getting late," Woozi pouted, as Hoshi got up from his bed.

Woozi followed him downstairs to see him out. Woozi hugged Hoshi, before he waved goodbye, " Be safe Hoshi, " Woozi said, loud enough for Hoshi to hear.
• • • •
I could not keep a straight face while writing this. Idk what was so funny lol