.12|Hoshi

Hoshi was happy. He was always happy but he was. . .happier. Woozi was just the cutest person Hoshi had ever layed his eyes on. At first he wanted to be friends, but apon witnessing how cute the other was, he couldn't help but start to like him as more.

Woozi walked into class, with his head down as usual and sat in his seat. Hoshi could tell that Woozi was avoiding his gaze,"Yah, come to lunch with me today, " Hoshi said, as he poked Woozi's cheek to get his attention.

Hoshi watched Woozi shake his head no, his eyes still focused on his lap.

"Then should I have lunch with you? " Hoshi asked, a smile playing on his lips.

Woozi was still for a moment before he slowly nodded 'yes'. Hoshi smiled at Woozi's crimson red face, and ruffled Woozi's hair.
~~~~

It was lunch and the boys were now on the roof alone. Woozi was eating a honey bun, and held it out to Hoshi to see if he wanted some. Hoshi took the biggest bite he could, and just smiled with his cheeks full, when Woozi glared at him. Woozi let it go, since Hoshi looked cute, and finished his honey bun quickly since he was only left with one bite.

"Give me you're phone", Hoshi said, holding out his hands, " Woozi refused, as he pulled out a drink from his bookbag.

Hoshi snatched the drink from Woozi's hands," I want your number," Hoshi said pouting.

Hoshi watched Woozi puff his cheeks out in frustration, as he reached for his drink. Everytime he reached for his drink, Hoshi would switch hands, until he got up and ran away, causing Woozi to follow behind him. Woozi had to jump to try and grab his bottle. He gave up annoyed, and went to get his bag so he could leave. Hoshi ran up to Woozi, wrapping his arms around Woozi's shoulders from behind, "Okay, I'm sorry. Just please give me your number," Hoshi said, his arms still wrapped around Woozi. Woozi snatched the bottle and shoved it in his bag, as he tried to remove Hoshi's arms.

"Not until you give me your phone. I could stay like this all day, " Hoshi cooed.

Hoshi watched as Woozi reluctantly took out his phone. Hoshi kept on arm around Woozi's shoulder, as he used his other hand to make a contact for himself. He then took his other hand off Woozi's neck and took a picture to put as his contact.

Woozi held his hand out impatiently, and was about to leave when Hoshi returned his phone, but he felt Hoshi's arms wrapped around his shoulder again,"Jihoon, smile, "Hoshi said, holding his phone with he free hand. Wanting to get things over with, Woozi smiled, and felt something soft on his cheek. Before he could register what happened the picture was already taken.

"Awww, you're so cute, " Hoshi cooed. Woozi looked at the picture to reveal himself showing his adorable eyesmile as Hoshi was kissing his cheek.

Hoshi could tell by the look on Woozi's face that he should run fast, because when Woozi caught him, it was not gonna be good.