10

A/N

The next few chapters will be flashbacks.. Enjoy

Monah Hicks

"Monah are you listening to me?!", Monica yelled in my ear scaring me a bit. "What!"? I whined looking at her to see her fixing her hair adding more lip gloss to her lips. "I said get dressed we're going out somewhere", she repeated adjusting her shirt making her cleavage show, chewing down on my lip glancing at her already D cup compared to my B I began to feel a bit self conscious you can say she has more curves than me making her look better in a way.

"Does mom and dad know?", I questioned looking at her side ways. "Now why would they you know how they are that's why we're going to sneak out Josh is picking us up so get dressed", she rambled on grabbing her phone.

"Monica we're going to get in trouble they'll kill us and I need to study for my history test", I mumbled making her kiss her teeth. "Live a little Monah you're always being a chicken about things you know how many times I've snuck out without getting caught plus I think it's time for you to meet a boy loosing up", she smirked causing me to blush.

Meeting a boy now I don't know about all of that, looking at the outfit she placed on the bed I looked back up at her with wide eyes. "Um Where's the rest of the shirt?", I questioned seeing that the outfit matched hers.

"It's a half shirt", she giggled sitting on the bed as I replaced my pjs with the outfit looking at myself in the mirror. "Now remove these and you'll be looking fine as ever", she smiled removing my glasses and taking my hair out of the ponytail. She added lip gloss on my lips before smiling brightly.

"Ok twin looking all good and stuff", she gushed making me blush. "I don't", I mumbled making her frown. "Girl what?! You're my twin why wouldn't you be fine girl bye", she snapped her fingers making me laugh. Her phone vibrated and she smiled,

"They're here", she opened up the window luckily our room is downstairs. "They?!", I semi yelled as she made sure the door was locked. "Yes they he's bringing a friend along relax", she said climbing out the window. My heart raced as I climbed out with her, heading over to the car she opened the passenger door getting inside as I climbed in the backseat.

"Josh you remember my twin sister right?", she smiled as he looked back at me with a small smile. "Yeah I'm shocked she came since she's the quiet one", he snickered as I blushed in embarrassment. "Josh chill", she hit his arm as he pulled away from the house.

Sitting back I looked to my left getting scared when I seen a boy sitting next to me staring at me. He bit his lip smirking as I looked away uncomfortably. "Oh yeah Monica and Monah this is my nigga Trey, Trey Monica and Monah", he introduced us making Trey nod a bit.

"Wassup" he greeted smiling at me , blushing I gave off a small wave not knowing what to say to him. "You shy huh?", he questioned scooting closer to me I began feel some type of way. "Um y-yes", I stuttered feeling stupid.

"You don't got to be shy around me baby I don't bite", he smirked playing with my hair. We pulled up to a house but I seen it wasn't nobody here making me slightly nervous, Josh cut the car off getting out with Monica following behind him. Trey got out also making me chew down on my bottom lip.

"You coming or what?", he questioned holding my door opened. Unbuckling the seat belt I got out watching him close the door before walking up to the house, slowly treading behind him I got inside to see that it was nobody here so what's really going on?

Looking at Monica who was under Josh as they sat on the couch I chewed on my lip. Josh leaned over and whispered something in Monica's ear making her giggle before nodding. He stood up and grabbed her hand heading towards the steps, "Monica", I called out scared at the fact that she was about to leave me alone with this boy that I don't even know.

"Relax Mo nothing's going to happen I'll be right upstairs loosing up", she nudged me a bit leaving out of the living room and up the stairs with Josh. Sitting on the couch all I could think about is what could possibly happen to us if we get caught or better yet what he might do to me since we're alone.

"Why you way over there you scared or something?", Trey questioned with a hint of amusement. Playing with my fingers nervously I sighed out shaking my head listening to him chuckle. He came over sitting next to me grabbing ahold of my chin making me look at him.

"I see it in your body language I'm not gone harm you if that's what you think lil ma", he spoke out laughing a bit. "You must of never been alone with a boy before?", he asked making me bite down on my lip. "No" I muffled out, he nodded. "I can tell well don't think of me as a nigga that's going to take advantage of you because I'm not so tell me something how old are you?", he continued to question me while moving a bit closer. "16", I answered making his eyes widened a bit.

"Shit you jailbait lil ma I'm 19", he chuckled as I blushed. "That means we can't talk to each other", I said scooting away from him. Monica failed to mention he was a grown man. "I won't tell if you don't and who said we had to talk on that level yet I can wait til you turn 18 let's start off by being friends", he suggested.

Staring at him for a while not knowing what to say or do I nodded with a smile. "I guess that can work out", I laughed watching him nod. "Good", was all he said while playing in my hair biting down on his lip again.

But little did she know that good would only last for so long....