Discussion Time!

Now guys before I start the next chapter we have to discuss a few things.

For starters August cheating: August cheated on Monah we all know but it wasn't on purpose, in his eyes he did it to protect her but cheating is cheating right?

He waits 7 months to tell Monah what's going on even proposing to her knowing he's out doing dirt. The minute he tells her she ends it all.

Monah is hurt, not only did he cheat on her but he's been cheating since they been together, he even cheated after proposing.

So now that Monah can't live with the fact that he cheated she ends it officially with him which is understandable.

But what I'm not understanding is how you guys went from Anti August 😂😂 to basically being on his side because he's hurt.

What about Monah? He cheated on her. Let's be real here when someone cheat it hits hard, first thing you're doing is questioning what did I do wrong or why me.

And also you're not willingly going to take them back (and if you do that's fine) because you're hurt. You're feeling like how can I trust someone who betrayed me.

That's how Monah feel, August had no excuse on why he couldn't tell Monah what was going on or even stringing along the affair for so long.

Monah feels like the best thing for them to do is just remain friends and if you think about it-it is. How can she be with someone she doesn't trust.

I understand everyone wants them to be together I do but we have to be realistic here guys.

If the shoe was on the other foot do you think August would take her back?

Or better yet just forget about everything that happened?

I'm not coming at anyone side ways I appreciate all the comments but now it's time to hear from you guys on why do you think they should be together ?