35

Monah

"Mommy we go to the pool now?"

Looking up from my iPad after adding another decoration to my Amazon cart I laughed at Nani who stood in front of me with floats on each of her arms.

"Baby we're waiting on Seiko remember?" She dramatically sighed out coming over to lay across my lap.

"Why she take so long I wanna swim?" Racking my fingers through her wild curls I couldn't help but smile at how inpatient she was, if it was one thing Nani loved was water. She loves going swimming I'm actually happy that it's now Summer because lord knows I couldn't take it with her soaking up the bathroom from going "swimming".

"She's getting snacks baby we're cooking too as soon as she comes you can get into the pool just be patient alright". Nodding her head she opened my cover up pressing her face against my stomach.

"Hi sissy you ok in there?"

As soon as the baby heard Nani voice they began to kick up a storm as usual, since I'm now 6 months the doctor told me that the baby is now aware of sounds and once I told Nani and August that they've been talking to the baby none stop. I'm actually grateful for it the doctor told me to keep track of the baby kicks, I'm suppose to count at least 10 kicks a hour. This would let me know that my baby is healthy and on track, well this little one here kicks me at least 13 times before settling down.

No we don't know the gender yet, I wanted it to be a surprise which is why I'm having a gender reveal baby shower, Nani swears it's a girl and well August he says it's a boy. Honestly I feel like it's a girl, I googled signs to tell if you're having a boy or girl and the symptoms I've been having lately leaned towards it being a girl. All I know is I can't wait until two weeks to officially find out.

The only person who knows what I'm having is Seiko and that's because she's in charge of the baby shower As bad as I want her to tell me I know if she was to I'll freak out so she's been doing a pretty good job of not telling me although I try to get it out of her.

"Mommy she moving again it hurts?" She scrunched her face up making me laugh.

"That's what the baby suppose to do honey that's how I know if he or she is ok plus they're just happy to hear your voice".

"She mommy it's a She, so that means she know I'm her big sister".

"Yes munchkin".

"Cool". She planted kisses on my stomach as the baby kicks settled down. I ended up counting 7 so far in 5 minutes that's not bad.

The door bell rung making Nani hop off my lap with a smile, "SeSe right?"

"Let's go see". Getting up I slid my feet into my fur slides heading for the door. Opening it I smiled at the sight of Seiko with groceries in her hands next to her Taylin with a wooden basket that had pineapples inside.

"My loves". I greeted stepping aside so they could come in.

"Hi Mo". Taylin cheesed sitting the basket down to hug me.

"Hey handsome you've been a good boy".

"The best!" Kissing his cheek I stood back up rubbing my back.