2

August

Afta' tha whole therapy session shit yestaday I told my mama and she had a fit talkin' bout I shouldn't of got mad at ha because all she was tryna' do is help me. My mama don't understan' though everybody know how I am when it comes ta people being in my business like ion like when a person think dey know me when dey don't.

Yea I was wrong fa goin' off like dat but she was pushin' it I told ha that I'aint wanna talk 'bout ha and she continued ta press da issue. See Nani's mama is a touchy topic fa me, the way she did Nani and I is unforgivable and I'll Neva forgive ha ass for dat. She can fall off tha face of da earth and I wouldn't give a fuck.

When I do think bout ha I just try ta become a better father ta my baybeh because I know that she need at least one parent that actually care bout ha. I'm tryna show my baybeh dat I'm not goin' no whea' she gone always be my princess and anything she need I got ha no questions asked.

"Daddy", Nani whined while crawling on my chest poking ha lip out. "Yea Na?", I answered watching ha smile befo pulling at my ear. "I want Food", she squealed tugging my ear hard as hell. "Ay lah' violent stop fo' I don't feed you", I playfully mugged her causing ha to pull my ear again.

"But daddy you have to", she rolled ha eyes makin' me toss ha on the bed and began ta tickle ha. "Who ya rollin ya eyes at lah' girl", she squealed laughing loudly befo' rolling them again. I know it ain't nobody but my nieces corrupting my baybeh makin ha roll ha eyes and shit. I swea' she be acting older than 5 sometimes she need ta stay my luh baybeh as long as possible I'aint ready fa ha to grow up yet.

"I'ght since ya want ta roll ya eyes at me I'aint givin' ya no food and I'm going back ta sleep", I said layin down pretendin' ta go back to sleep. "Noooo daddy I'm sorry", she began ta place small kisses on my cheek rubbin' the ear she tugged. I felt ha poke my eye so I opened them, "Boo!", I said watching her jump back and laugh loudly.

"Daddy why you scare me?", she placed ha hand on ha chest causing me ta laugh befo' picking her up. "Come on miss dramatic", I laughed again as she hung onto my neck like she always do. Walkin' into tha kitchen I sat ha in tha highchair my mama bought befo' walking ova to the refrigerator, "No daddy the big chair I'm not a baby ", she whined kicking ha feet. See Lian got this thing whea' she likes ta sit at the kitchen table but I keep tellin' ha small self she not big enough, my baybeh so short she can't reach the table. I already know my baybeh gone be a midget I mean ha mama short.

"Chill out Na you kno' you can't sit there", I said handing ha the sippy cup that I just poured juice in. "But daddy I'm a big girl", she protested with a frown on ha face. "Nani", I warned lookin' at ha as I began to make our waffles since it's her favorite. "I just want to sit with you daddy", she frowned looking up at me with those big brown beautiful eyes. It's like when she do dat she gets whateva' she wants.

Sighing out I placed our waffles on a plate because I know she gone eat off my plate anyways or try ta feed me, unplugging tha waffle maker I sat the table getting ha out of the highchair. "Thank you", she cheesed poking ha lips out. I pecked them befo' sittin' in the chair placin ha on my lap.

"You so spoiled baybeh", I grumbled. "What do we say befo' we eat?", I questioned seeing if she remember. "We say Grace daddy", she beamed looking up at me causing me ta smile befo' nodding my head. "Good job baybeh you gone say em?", she nodded quickly telling me ta bow my head.

"Thank you for this food and my daddy Ah man", I laughed and kissed ha cheek as she clapped proudly. "I'ght lets eat", I poured syrup on waffles befo' cutting them up. "I wanna do it daddy, can I feed you?", she looked up at me even though I knew dis was coming.

"Go head", I nodded watchin' ha pick up a waffle feeding it ta me. She soon began ta eat and this is how our day started with ha feeding me breakfast.