36

Monah

"Poppa have you seen my slides?!"

Rubbing my hand across my forehead growing frustrated I tried to remember exactly where I took them off at.

August appeared in the doorway with a bagel hanging out of his mouth making me giggle.

"Whatcha say?"

"I asked about my fur slides have you seen them?"

"The rabbits?"

"August don't start! I have you seen them?".

Laughing at his own joke he pointed towards the closet in which I thought I looked in. Walking into it sure enough they were lined up neatly with the rest of my shoes.

"I could of sworn I looked in there".

"You know you be ova looking things". He spoke finishing up his bagel.

"Whatever I'm so ready to do this shoot". Standing in front of him I smiled as he looked down at me.

"I betcha are I'm ready fa my lil homie he needs to hurry up". Placing his hands on my stomach he kneeled down gently rubbing it.

"Hurry up man ya daddy wanna see you".

"You swear it's a boy I'm starting to think it's a girl".

"Nah dis my lil nigga right hea".

Mushing his head back I frowned, "Don't refer to my baby as that".

"Watcha hands". He slapped my butt standing up.

"Whatever let's go the shoot starts at 10 it's already 9:20".

"We gone make it in time now give me some love". Pecking his lips he frowned leaning back.

"Da fuck was dat Ima need ya to do better".

"You said give you some love I did don't think I'm not still mad at the fact that I haven't seen you in over 3 days". Pushing past him I ran my fingers through my wild hair trying to move it from in front of my face.

"I told ya I was sorry I'm all yours now".

"That's not good enough you have a lot of making up to do".

Backing me up against the door he kissed my neck while sliding his hands up my dress.

"Let me make it up to you now". Throwing my head back as he slid my panties to the side I moaned feeling his finger tease at my entrance.

As bad as I wanted him I knew that for one I couldn't miss this shoot and second I don't want to crave in so easily he's not off the hook.

"Ba-oh". He slid a finger in making me lose my train of thought.

"S-Stop". I managed to get out pushing him.

"You sure you want me ta Stop?" He whispered in my ear speeding up his pace.

"Yes!" I snapped out of it pulling his hand from under my dress.

"Now come on".

Feeling irritated as we walked out the house I wanted to continue but we need to make it to this shoot and he knows that.

"Why ya mad?" He questioned starting up the truck turning on the air.

"I'm horny! And you know we have a shoot to attend why would you do that?".

"Im sorry". He laughed making me roll my eyes nothing about this is funny.

"Daddy gone take care of you when we get home".