25

Monah

"August stop playing I'm trying to make my baby a snack don't you have to be to work soon", I swatted him as he continued to touch on me. "Not until one", he responded moving away from me. Finishing up Nani's peanut butter and jelly sandwich I turned towards him slightly, "Are you hungry"?

"Nah I'm full from earlier" he smirked opening up the refrigerator grabbing out a water bottle. "You're so nasty", I shook my head calling for Nani. "But you knew that", he shrugged drinking out of the bottle.

"Yes MoMo?"

"Your sandwich is up", I picked her up sitting her on the stool. "Thank you!", she bit into it smiling. Running my fingers through her messy braids it was time to take them out. "Baby I have to take your hair down and wash it", she shook her head looking up at me with a pout. "I like my hair", she whined.

"I know sweets but it's messy how about after I wash it I put two braids in it", she tap her chin before nodding. "Yes", kissing her cheek I smiled at her. "Oh yeah August I was wondering if we could take Nani on little outing since we're going on a date", I didn't want Nani feeling left out since we barely included her in anything so I figured we could take her out for a bit before we take her to Ms. Sheila house.

"Yeah we can do that", I instantly became happy for one this would be our first time out together so it should be fun. "Come on sweets we have to get ready", she smiled brightly clinging onto me once I picked her up from off of stool heading upstairs.

I wanted to take her to  Jungle Java she's been asking to go for the longest, it's a place that have different obstacles and games to play it was nothing but a big in door playground. It took me roughly 30 minutes to take her hair down, I washed it as I washed her up to save time since it would be quite a while to blow dry it.

After what seemed like forever I finally got her dressed and began to work on myself. "Why y'all females take foreva to get ready", August grumbled laying across his bed watching my every movement. "For your information I had to get Nani ready that's what took up my time now shush." I slipped into my vans checking over my appearance one last time. "How do I look?" I turned towards August fixing my t shirt.

"Good as fuck Love come hea." He answered motioning for me to come over to him. I climbed on top of him in which he took it upon himself to lay down, leaning down I kissed him melting into his embrace as he wrapped his arms around me.

It was something about being intimate with August, it had me feeling good inside like every kiss, touch, look, etc did something to me it's like I can't get enough. Not only that but the sexual tension between us is very thick, he wants me as bad as I want him.

"Daddy I'm ready", Nani knocked on the door breaking our session we engaged in. "Alright baby just wait downstairs", he called out sitting up. "I forgot to ask what should I wear on our date", I watched him smirk. "Something sexy", was all he said standing up placing me on my feet.

"Can you at least tell me where it's going to be?."

"No don't ask no mo," he slapped my butt opening up the bedroom door. Sticking my tongue out at him I felt some type of way I was anxious to know where exactly was the date and he's being secretive.

Children laughed while running around as we made our way inside of the noisy building. "Oh Jungle Java! Yay thank you MoMo thank you daddy", Nani excitedly gripped my hand while looking around. August already paid for our admission so we were good to go.

"Ball pit," Nani pointed dragging us towards it. Making sure it was ok I took my shoes off as well as hers climbing inside. "I get you Mo!" She threw balls as I tried to run away. "Noo you suppose to be on my side", I fake cried as other kids tossed balls at me. Glancing over she grabbed a hand full throwing them at the other kids. "No only I hit my mommy not you!" Snapping my head in her direction I was stunned. I didn't think she would refer to me as her mommy it made my heart flutter.