38

Monah

Two Weeks later

Day before Gender Reveal/ Baby Shower

"Hey pooh Pooh are you ok?"

Seiko head popped into the room making her blue curls bounce. Giving her a small smile I nodded brushing my hair back into a ponytail.

"Yes I'm just getting dressed to leave for a few hours I know you're tired of seeing me".

She frowned taking a seat on the bed.

"What I could never get tired of you you're my best friend who's carrying my god baby I enjoy you guys company".

"I know but still I feel like I'm a burden to move in all of a sudden I just feel like I'm invading you guys privacy I'm sure Trevor is tired of my hormonal self".

"No he's not he is ok with you staying Mo and plus it's just till you get back on your feet I would rather you be here than there". She scrunched her face up.

"Me too".  I mumbled taking a seat next to her.

Laying my head on her shoulder I shut my eyes, "Am I wrong for wanting to end things for good? I don't even want us to get back together".

"I would say no but I know that's not how you really feel you and I both know you still love him. Yes it's messed up that he chose to cheat on you but at least sit down and get the full reason behind it before you make a decision".

"Why should I? There's no excuse on him sleeping with his baby mother if he loves me like he said he did he wouldn't of thought twice on even laying down with her. And for him to do it for 6 months he wanted to sleep with her".

"Seiko he proposed to me and still was having sex with her, I should of noticed all the signs he was giving off that he was cheating. Accusing me of sleeping with other men, lashing out, picking up a "new" job and even staying out sometimes not even coming home. It was because of her and I was too stupid to see".

"He made me look stupid! God I want to hate him but I can't bring myself to".

"Shh it's going to be ok".

"Seiko he broke up our family, we're suppose to be bringing our baby into the world together".

"And you guys still can Monah, look I'm not taking his side because he's a dickhead but hear what he have to say there's something in my heart that's telling me that this wasn't intentional".

"Fine when I'm ready to unblock him I'll talk".

"Monah how you gone block him like you don't have to tell him about the baby shower tomorrow".

"Like he cares anyways". I rolled my eyes sitting back up.

"And plus I was hoping you could call him".

"Nope that's your job sorry I love you though".

"Fine". I mumbled I am not ready to face August yet.

"Now where you going?"

"Well I'm going to get ice cream with my friend and pick Nani up to shop for a outfit tomorrow".

"Friend as in Champagne Papi?"

"Why do you call him that?" I laughed.

"Because he looks like a singing ass nigga and when I think of a singer Drake comes to mind, I can't call him Drake look a like because he don't look like him so I'll call him champagne papi".