33

Monah

Staring at myself in August full body mirror I couldn't help but rub my stomach. It's only been a day since I've went to the doctor and found out that I'm pregnant, it still felt unreal to me I guess I haven't grasp on to the fact that I'm really carrying a baby inside of me.

It seems like yesterday really changed my perspective on things, the fact that I'm about to become a mother I wanted to better myself. In order to do so I felt like my first step was to forgive and forget. As crazy as it sounds I want to sit down Mia and my mother, as hurt as I am with their actions I never sat down and told them exactly how I felt. I've always ran from my problems but not any more I need to lay everything out on the line.

My reasons for making amends with my mother is simple, I'm about to become a mother myself and I'll soon see why she did everything that she's done I feel like it's tough love with her. She only wants what's best for me but she approach everything all wrong, if we can come to an agreement we'll be better. And not only that but I would love for her to be in my child's life after all she is their grandma and they have the right to know her just like she does.

My reason for Mia well I just want to know why she feels the way she does. I would of never expect her to turn on me like she did and I want to get to the bottom of it. I would never be friends with her again but it never hurts to get closure, I just don't want to prolong these things on I'm ready to put them behind me and stop thinking about them. I have bigger and better things coming my way.

I just want to enjoy my pregnancy stress free and that's what I'm going to do, and speaking of that I know I should of told August when I found out but at first I was nervous. Now that I'm more accepting of it I actually plan on telling him at my birthday dinner right along with everyone else. I know that it's going to be a surprise to them and I can't wait, even though it's hard trying to hide the fact that I have a small baby bump I'm managing to do so until tomorrow. I'm just so anxious to see everyone expressions especially August hopefully he's just excited as I am.

Although it may seem like we're moving too fast I honestly feel like everything is perfect I mean it was going to happen sooner or later I just wish we would of talk it out but since I was given misleading information I wouldn't of expected this to happen. I'm ok with it, we're bringing into the world a blessing not to mention we're on the same page everything is perfect.

Quickly closing my robe as the door knob turned I glanced at myself one more time before smiling over at August who made his way over to me.

"Why ya standing in front of the mirror?"

"I was trying to take a photo for snap chat".

"Not dress like dat". He frowned looking me up and down causing me to laugh.

"Poppa it's just a robe I'm covered".

"Nah you ain't bout to be takin no pictures in a robe fa these thirsty niggas I'm da only nigga that better be seein you like dis".

Wrapping my arms around his neck I pecked his lips a few times, "You're so cute when you're jealous".

"I ain't jealous you mine it's a known fact nobody can have you but me". He gripped my butt as usual biting down on his lip.

"Ok August"

"Whatcha doing today?" He looked at the clothes I had laid out on the bed before looking back at me.

"Since my birthday is tomorrow I want to go shopping for a outfit so Seiko volunteered to take me to the mall".

"Monah you got enough clothes Whatcha need wit a new outfit?".