42

Monah

5 Years Later

"Masiah and Nani I hope you're getting ready!"

Hearing their running come to a halt I shook my head putting some lip gloss on my lips to complete my look.

"Mommy Masiah touching my things again". Nani ran into the room with a pout on her face.

"Masiah!"

"What I do mommy?" He appeared in the doorway with his hands behind his back and a innocent look".

"Are you touching you sister's belongings?"

"No mommy why would I do that you said don't touch NaNa stuff I didn't".

"Yes you did story teller! Mommy he hid my bear and you know I can't sleep without Bluey".

Staring at Masiah as he looked up at me I shook my head at his antics.

"Masiah go find your sister's bear right now".

"I don't have it mommy I promise".

"Masiah if you don't go and get the bear I'm going to call your daddy".

"No! I'll go get it". He quickly ran out of the room leaving Nani and I alone.

"You look pretty mommy where are you going?"

"Well mommy has a photo shoot today."

"Oh for another magazine?"

"Yes".

She nodded taking a seat on the bed swinging her legs back and forth.

I was no longer a therapist, I traded that in for modeling. I know it sounds crazy but I've grown to love being behind the camera. It's a stress reliever not to mention a money maker.

I've been modeling for some major companies and so far it's turning out great. I honestly don't know why I didn't choose modeling to began with.

"Here I found it". Masiah ran back into the room with Nani's teddy bear in his hands.

Quickly snatching it she mushed his face making him push her back.

"Hey! Cut it out and apologize".

Both folding their arms neither one of them said anything.

"I'm giving you guys five seconds or I'm telling your daddy and whatever he has plan will be canceled".

Neither budged to say anything.

Picking up my phone I pretended to dial August number their eyes grow wide.

"Sorry!" They blurted at the same time.

"Now hug it out".

Nani hopped off the bed pulling Masiah into a big hug pecking his cheek.

"Sorry Mas".

"Sorry NaNa".

Smiling at the two I couldn't help but shake my head, this was nearly a everyday thing with them. Having a 10 year old and 5 year old was something.

Nani being the oldest feels like she can boss Masiah around while Masiah on the other hand terrorize her every chance he gets. These two fight like cats and dogs everyday to turn around and be under each other.

I never understood why they did such thing but then again I know why, they have August attitude. They take after his short temper.

"Let's go mommy can't be late".