CHaPTeR oNe

Please comment and let me know anything you feel about this story... I've been thinking about this for a long time and I'm sure that you guys ( if anyone ever choses to read this in the coming decade) will like it. Dont forget to like and comment :D thanks!!

-Liz♥

"Come on Q!!!! Its our jam!!" My best friend Julia aka Jules dragged me from the bar to the dance floor which was packed with swaying bodies, dancing to and off the rhythm, many so drunk that they didn't even know what they were doing.

"Woohoo!!! We rocckk!!" Jules screamed on top of her lungs as we made our way into the packed crowd, swaying our hips to the music and our hands up in the air letting ourselves get lost in the moment. After half an hour or so, Jules had already found a super hot guy to dance with and they were having fun.

Her pixie red hair and a matching short red dress made her look gorgeous and needless to say, guys were flogging up to her.

Well, she knows how to handle herself. I made my way back to the bar to get something for my parched throat. I motioned the bartender over to me and asked him for a drink.

He looked suspicious of me, "Are you sure you're old enough to be here? " he said while smirking at me.

"Ha ha...I'm thirty eight.  Can you not see? Is the surgery working?" I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm. "Be a dear and surprise me with a drink. "

He smiled and walked away to prepare my drink. While waiting for him, I twirled around in my seat and searched for Jules in the crowd. Yeah, she was with guy number six, aloof of the world around her.

I started to turn around to search for the bartender, but something caught my eye in the crowd. A flash of light, to be exact. Looking carefully, my instincts kicked in and I jumped out of the seat, and ran into the crowd in my four inch wedges. Somewhere in the middle, a man had drawn out a knife and was heading towards a boy who was dancing with some people, unaware of what was going to hit him.

I reached the man's back and pulled him by his shoulder so that he would face me and not the boy.

"Lucky me and unlucky you that I decided to wear these shorts, right?"

I said as I kicked the knife out of his hands and before he could react, I punched his jaw so hard that I could hear the 'crack' in spite of the music which was slowly dying down because of all the commotion on the floor. But seriously, It would have been sooo awkward If i did wear a dress. The man was not yet down and was going to attack me back when I gave a round kick to his chest and bam! He was down.

A circle had been cleared around us and I looked for the boy among them. Well, I couldn't see anything but his legs as five or six huge men in black clothes surrounded him. Where were these big bears when they were needed?

I scoffed and turned back to leave the place as Jules came up to me and slapped my back. "Still didn't lose the signature round kick, I see." I just smirked at her as the both of us made our way out of the club and the crowd parted for us like the red sea.

What can I say, we were rather scary.... right?

I tied my shoulder length brown hair into a bun as soon as we were out which resulted in a whining Jules.

"You know the amount of time, hard work and love that I put into your hair so that it looked perfect, right?"

She crossed her arms at her chest like a stubborn four year old.

"We're already out, Jules.. there's no need for me to look pretty now, right?"

Jules scoffed and we walked back to our apartment while singing some random tune at the top of our voices.

I'm sure that the whole city knows by now that they had just heard the best singers in town.

Oh...note the sarcasm, please..

PS: the cover of this book is just temporary. If anyone has..or can make a better one, I'll be grateful if you could send it to me.. :)♥

Pweeese like and comment!!!•°•