CHaPTeR TWeNTY oNe

In a flash, all of us were all over our suitcases and bags, searching frantically for our saviour- the phone, the only thing which would help us to reach our world from Narnia here. Finally, the boys fished it out from the bottom of one of their suitcases and John picked it up.

"Yallo?" he waited for an answer.

"Put it on speaker!" I whisper-yelled.

The jerk ignored me and started nodding his head at whatever the person on the other side said.

"They can't see you nodding your head, idiot!" I whisper-yelled again. He ignored me and nodded his head again.

"Uh-huh.. hmm.. what?!"

"What happened? Who is it?" I hated listening to one sided conversations. "Give. That. Thing. To. Me!" I whisper-shouted again, snatching the phone from him.

"Hel-" I could not even finish my greeting before Anthony from the other side said a cheerful 'okay bye!' and hung up the phone.

I stomped my foot in rage and sneered at the jerk-face. "What did he say?"

He just smirked at me, whispered something into Daniel's ear, not so gracefully picked up his luggage and walked on. Daniel followed his lead and both of them walked onto the trail leading to God knows where.

"Heyy! What did Anthony say? Where do you think you are going?" I shouted at them.

"What did Anthony tell you?" Jules asked me and I replied with the same cheerful 'okay bye!' but laced with a sarcastic tone. Well, I guess there is nothing to do but to follow them. God knows if the boys can even tell apart north from south. How can I trust them to take us to our destination?

Umm.. do you know where the north is right now?

I pondered upon her question for about a millisecond. Nope. Okay, moving on.

John had apparently explained everything to Daniel as he was merrily skipping down the trail. Jules followed him and now both of them were skipping down the trail whereas John and I were left with all the baggage. Lucky for me that Jules and I packed light. I easily dragged the two suitcases, hanged our bags on my shoulder by their straps and walked ahead of John, whistling away while jerk-face was left struggling with more suitcases than a bus full of people would have.

Seriously, Q? Are you so heartless that you are going to leave a poor handsome Greek God struggling by himself while you and the others skip away? Is that how I raised you? Your behaviour towards others affects my reputation too. Are you going to make me feel ashamed in front of our friends?

Okay, firstly, no one knows that something or someone like you actually exists, and second of all, no, I was not going to actually let him suffer. He would die after lifting up a single bag and it is my duty to keep that kid alive.

I stopped and walked back towards him, lifting up one of my eyebrows at his pathetic attempt to lift up the bags.

Okay, I admit, he was doing a pretty good job at handling those things and it actually showed his muscles. So, I was debating whether to help him or not.

"Do you want help?" I asked him to which he replied with a couple of grunts.

"I don't speak donkey. Can you speak up?"

"I don't need any help from you. I am capable of handing myself!" he grunted, then he mumbled something like 'freaky babysitter my parents gave me, has a nest for hair.' Somewhere along those lines.

Tired of arguing with him, I decided to walk behind him and help him just in case he decides to give up. And I wouldn't mind the view too. Bonus!

He kept on walking until one of the suitcases he was dragging got stuck on a little rock which made it tumble down and like a domino, I saw the great jerk-face fall down while comically trying to keep himself afloat in the air. Since I was just a few centimetres behind him, I was easily able to hold my arms out and save him. It was like a 'trust-fall' kind of situation.

A chuckle left my mouth as I witnessed a reversal of role here and couldn't help but feel proud of myself. If I was walking a little further away, I would have to run like a monkey and flail my arms in front of me, making me look like a sloth. A very active sloth.

"Hey princess!" I greeted the poor girl still in my arms.

"Get your arms off me! I don't need you to take care of me." doesn't this boy know anything else but grunt?

"Okay." I said and unwrapped my arms from around him. As a result, he fell into the ground and to add to my happiness, he landed with a very bizarre expression. Oh how I wish I had a camera with me at the moment.

Jerk-face grunted and sat up. Slowly wiping the mud off himself, he looked at me like he was planning my murder.

"Don't you look lovely." I mocked him. "Is princess hurt?" I cooed at him, trying so hard to control my laughter. "Does my princess want a Barbie band-aid?" I burst out laughing and waited for his comeback.

Surprisingly, he did not snarl, or growl or bark at me. Instead, he grinned and stood up. What does he want now?

"So you're calling me yours?"

"What? No, I'm not!"

"You just called me 'your' princess. Now why would you call me yours?" his smirk grew wider.

"I called you princess. That was the point. You are a delusional kid, I'll tell you that."

"Keep dreaming, cupcake. It's not easy for anyone to make me theirs."

"And I don't want to, thank you." I ended the conversation right there and fled the scene but I still held my head high. I will never bow my head in front of my enemy.

Enemy, you say?

Oh keep quiet, Mini Q! I'm trying to make a dramatic exit over here!

Thank you so much for sticking around and checking out chapter twenty one of BBNP! If you liked this chapter, please hit the star. It would really mean a lot! All your comments and reviews help me a lot:) Also, expect an update soon;)