CHaPTer FiFTeeN

It took us a total of three hours to reach the island and Jules had not given me even a second to take a peaceful breath since she came back to sit with me. when I thought that she must have gone to the washroom, she was lying on the carpet at the back of the plane trying to make 'carpet angels'.

 She kept gushing about the beauty of the 'teeny tiny fields down there' or the 'sparkling blue water' of the ocean. When we were flying above the clouds, she kept talking about how she wanted to swim through the soft cotton candy like clouds and get lost in heaven. She ignored all my attempts to tell her that she would probably fall forty thousand feet but it was as if she was in her own land and she could not hear even a single word that I was speaking.

I saw Daniel look back at times who always looked at Jules with an amused expression on his face but Jerkhead lived up to his name and grumbled about 'annoyingly loud girls' and covered his ears with his headphones trying to drown out Jules' loud shouts.

Jerk.

As soon as we landed, the boys were the first to stand up and get out of the plane leaving behind Mary to fetch for their small travel bags which probably consisted of their electronics.

Jules and I followed behind Mary and as soon as I was out on the stairs, I could feel the breeze on my skin and smell the salt in the air. With a smile on my face, I climbed down and waited for Jules to take it all in and slowly climb down to join me.

"I have not even seen anything apart from the sky and I already love this place!" she shouted and hugged me while screeching into my ears. Obviously, after years of practice, my ears were able to endure this pure torture.

There were two cars waiting for us and Mary stood by the second one, holding the door open for us to climb in. The first car had already started it's engines and probably had the boys seated in it already. Needless to say, this car also did not fail to satisfy us.

We climbed in and sat back, enjoying the plush leather and the car started, taking us on a smooth journey on small roads surrounded on one side with greenery and the other side with the sparkling blue ocean.

Suddenly, almost after ten minutes into the ride, our car jerked to a stop and all of us almost fell over,if it weren't  for the seat belts holding us back.  The driver looked back at us in an apologetic manner and got out of the car. My mind went into overdrive and I started looking around us for any kind of unusual situation.

Mary got out of the car too, telling us to stay inside and that it was probably just something with the engine.  I followed after Mary and as soon as  I stepped outside.

We had stopped because the boy's car which was in front of us had stopped and their driver was out, looking at the flat tyre at the back of the car. Mary walked up to him to talk to him and meanwhile, I went towards the flat tyre.

Yeah, sue me if I was a little suspicious of every situation. My brain was molded like this. I went to the black car, and started looking at the road to find the cause of this flat tyre. Finding nothing, I went back to the car and crouched down in front of the tyre. Mary was looking at me as she talked into the phone, probably with Anthony.

My eyes went wide and my hand went to my boot where my gun was kept. Still crouching down low, I pressed my back against the car and looked around me to find the reason of my shock. There were trees on both sides of the road and the beach was a little far away. Jules got out of the car with her hand at the back of her shorts, ready to get into action. She looked around and when she found nothing out of the ordinary, she looked at me and quirked her right eyebrow to ask me what was wrong. I signaled her with my hand and told her to remain on guard as I talked to Mary. She gave me a quick nod and took out the gun from her hand to scan the entire area.

I jogged towards Mary who looked at me with fear filled eyes.

"What's wrong, Q? What happened?"

Mini Q was shouting at me to tell Mary everything quickly and get into the damn car but I shushed her. I didn't want to scare them already before I was sure of everything.

"Erm, Mary? How about....umm.. let's get into the car and talk?"

I rushed her into the boy's car and quickly pushed her in. Before getting in myself, I looked around once more and signalled Jules to get into her car and lock the doors. She quickly obeyed and after she was in, I went into the car myself.

The boys were looking at me as if I had gone bonkers but didn't speak up. After a long gap of seven seconds, Daniel cleared his throat.

"What's happening, Q?"

I let out an uncomfortable laugh. "Umm... haha..I- nothing actually." Then I turned to Mary. "How far are we? How long will it take for us to reach their place?" I asked as I waved my hands at the boy's direction.

"It's not my place, Q. I just go to hog up on all the free food. It's his place." He pushed John with his shoulders.

"This car has to be taken up to the workshop so all of us will have to go in the other car." Mary told us.

"Okay!" I clapped my hands twice. And started pushing everyone out of the the car and made them run towards the other car. As soon as everyone was squished in, I got in too, and sat there. Everyone had confusion written all over their bodies and looked as if they didn't know what to do anymore. Then, John spoke up.

"What the hell is going on here?"

*

I know that there are many mistakes. I haven't edited this yet. So please be a bunch of cuties and tell me where these mistakes are :)

And please vote<3

  - Liz <3