CHaPTeR TeN

"So, tell me more about you guys.." Jennifer asked us while she was taking us to meet the rest of the clan. Lucia and Mr. John himself, were left.

"There's not much to say actually,  my name is Quianna Rose,  but NEVER call me by my full name, call me Q. This here, is Julia Thomas aka Jules. We are sisters from different misters and we can't stay a day apart from each other. We live together and..... that's much of it, I guess."

I answered when suddenly,  Jules interrupted me. Again, obviously.

"Umm...excuse me Q, but I think you're forgetting some teeny-tiny details here and there. For example...the facts that we are awsome butt kickers and can fight like Bruce Lee,  Jackie Chan and many other great fighters combined."

I laughed with Jennifer. "I guessed that she already knew that and I didn't want to boast."

"You'll never be able to boast enough with the kind of strength and agility that you have, Q. And I like strong girls,"

She was going to continue,  but I noticed that we had been walking for quite a long time, and that we were waking into another section of a house through a very beautiful corridor which had many family pictures hung on the wall.

"Jennifer, where actually are we going?" I asked.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you in between my banter. We are going to the kid's area, we can meet Lucia there."

"There's more?!"

"But I thought we were going to meet John!!"

Jules and I, both said at the same time. Again, obviously, Jules said the second comment and not me. That girl needs to know how to disguise her excitement.

Jennifer seemed shocked by our outburst. "Firstly, yes Q... we thought that the kids would be bored to death in the hall or would go to sleep right in the middle of the floor of they were to stay in there.  So we set aside our playroom, for the kids so that they could keep themselves occupied, and secondly, jules.. I'm not exactly sure where we can find John.  Only God knows where that boy and his friend seem to wander off. So you'll meet him when you meet him.  I can't help it."

"Wait..friend?" Jules asked, interested in the prospect of extra eye candy.

"Yes, his friend Daniel. They both have been best friends since their diaper years and now, both of them have become headaches for their respective families and the other one too.." Jennifer sighed after saying this.

"Ooh...double trouble...mmhmm..."
She licked her lip again.

I seriously have to have a major talk with this girl later on.

At that moment, we reached a huge double door which was slightly open and like the door to the hallways, this too had a man in a suit in front of it. When we reached there, the man pushed open the door wider for us and stepped back for us to enter.

Voices of little kids playing attacked my ears and I was hit with a sight of about twenty little children, ranging from the age groups of four to eleven or twelve years.

Bow don't get me wrong. I don't hate kids. In fact I love'em. Just that when they get together, they seem to lose their innocence and their sole motive becomes to destroy which ever adult stands before them.  If it were a group of grown up guys, I could have easily taken care of the situation, but now that these were kids we're talking about, I can do nothing but plead with them to keep calm.

"Now just keep a look for a blonde angel with blue eyes." Jennifer instructed us. As I scanned the room for Lucia, I saw many kids dressed in the best of clothes and were surprisingly well behaved for kids of their age. Jennifer then stopped walking when a white bundle came and hugged her knees.

She laughed and picked her up, "Hello Lucy, meet Jules and Q. They were the ones we were talking about in the afternoon. "

Lucia was back down on her own legs and when Jennifer finished introducing us, she thrust her little right hand out for us to shake.

"It's nice to finally meet you. " she smiled at us.

"Aww..isn't she the best child that I've ever seen.  You are such a cutie, Lucia..." Jules cooed at her and then after some pleasantries.

"Thank you. And you can call me Lucy!" She gave us the biggest smile possible and ran off to her friends who were calling her from a distance.

When we walked back into the hall, I was becoming more anxious.

Only one person left now.

John.