Epilogue

[5 years after the accident]

------------------------------

"Dinner is ready!" I yelled.

"Wow, this smells good" Liam said smelling the Lasagna that I cooked.

I remember the last time I cooked for George, it was Lasagna. Its been 5 years since....... since they died. Each day passed, the more I miss you. I really miss you... mom, dad, and George, wherever you are if you are listening, I LOVE YOU!..

The doorbell suddenly rung. I opened it, and for a surprise.....

"Surprise!!!!"

"James! great! join us here."

"I brought some delicious foods for us"

"Kaelyn lets pray before we eat?" Liam's mom said.

"yea sure, I will lead the prayer."

"Lord,thank you for this food that we eat today, and I wanna take a minute not to ask for anything from you, but simply thank you for all I have, Amen. Lets eat!"

---------------------------------------

[In the Cemetery]

Mom, they say there is a reason, they say that time will heal, But neither time nor reason, will change the way I feel, for no one knows the heartache, that lies behind our smiles, no one knows how many times, we have broken down and cried, I want to tell you something, so there won't be any doubt, your so wonderful to think of, But so hard to be without.

George, you gave no one a last farewell. Nor ever said goodbye. You were gone before I knew it, and only god knows why.A million times I will miss you. A million times I will cry. If love alone could have saved you. You never would have died. In life I love you dearly. In death I love you still. In my hearts you hold a place, no one else can fill. It broke my heart to lose you, but you didn't go alone, for part of us went with you, the day God took you home, We will meet again someday, I know in a better place. I thank God He made you my brother while you were here on Earth.

Dad,maybe because I thought I can stand by my own without you but I can't. maybe because you seemed so strong I thought you did not need to hear it. Maybe because I thought you would always be with me and I could say it later. Maybe because I thought that you knew it already, I did not say it enough but know now that I loved you, still love you and always will love you.

I look up to the sky and talk to you. What I wouldn't give to hear you talk back. I miss your voice, I miss your laughter,I miss George calling me "Kaewyn", I miss the way mom told me the usual things to do, I miss the way Dad tickles me, I miss EVERYTHING about you. I LOVE YOU FOREVER , NEVER SAY GOODBYE BECAUSE ITS NOT YET THE END, WE WILL MEET AGAIN

SOON.......... SOON...............SOON...............

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to have a sequel? whats your fav. part? me? my favorite part is that when the accident happen but im not happy with what happened for its just the biggest part for me!!!

SEE YOU TILL THE NEXT!! BYE! XD :)