-The Banning In My Ears-

01|The Banning In My Ears

The banning in my ears, louder, and louder, is getting closer and closer. I throw my hands up to my ears telling them there's nothing there nothing to be afraid of. But it didn't work. I am terrified, and tears start to burn up in the back of my throat, water rolling off my checks, like a bomb on the battlefield. How could anyone not be afraid? I am in an unknown scenery, the lights so dim that I could barely make out what was my hand and what was the ground.

      "Don't cry... Don't cry" I told myself in a whisper.

      The noise shuttered to a stop. All went quiet, not a sound or breath was taken. Then the slithering animal came and hissed a sound of words from its peeled back and cracked lips.

      "I know you're in here...I can smell your fear."

      I fumble around looking for the cold handle of a flashlight. My fingers found it and a wave of relief washed over. But was quickly replaced with fear. I turned it on and flung it around looking for the slithering animal. I started to feel hot breath on the back of my neck, there was a deep breathing, and with every breath out small drops of drool hit the back of my head dripping down onto my shirt soaking it. I feel my heart start beating faster and faster, I wanted to call for help but the words were stuck in my through. My breathing became unsteady and sweat started to form on my forehead.

      Without much time to think I flung myself forward to get away from the monster, dropping down and spun around shining the flashlight on the monster. It shied away from the light giving me a chance to have a good look at the monster.

      It was a crocodile mixed with the face of a baboon, blood was curtailing down its long, sharp, needle pointed teeth. The body is a snake with long centipede legs on either side of its body, half bone, half rotted flesh. It twisted its neck around as it extended out twisting and crawling at me like a dead zombie on steroids.

      It lunged forward at me and started clawing at my face. I felt the blood start to seep down into my mouth, a raw ugly iron taste.

      I yell out one last scream and look at the light coming from the flash light I dropped moments ago. I felt the world shift, it was stained red from the blood covering my vision. Life started to fade as I tried to hold it in my grasp. I started to give up on life and started to let myself fade away, not to be remembered but to be forgotten. 'Good bye' I thought to myself...

      "Mikasa!" Someone shouted out.

      "Mikasa!!" They shouted out again.

      "MIKASA!!!"...