-The New Kid-

07|The New Kid

-The New Kid-

~<{Mikasa POV}>~

I went home to the old hotel to go to bed after I got home from detention. I pulled out my phone and hooked it up to the internet of the apartment next to my old hotel. I started texting Mackenzie, Jodi, and Crimson on the chat room.

Mikasa.Galaxy.Dragon > "Hey, what's up guys?"

CadetMackenzie> "Not much."

Jodi!Jodi!Jodi!> "Trying to sleep."

CrimsonIsMe> "meh."

CadetMackenzie> "Crimson, you are still up?"

CrimsonIsMe> "Yeah, it's only 9:00."

Jodi!Jodi!Jodi!> "I am muting the chat, goodnight."

Jodi!Jodi!Jodi!> Has left the chat room.

Mikasa.Galaxy.Dragon> "Latter Jodi."

CadetMackenzie> "How long were you in detention Mikasa?"

Mikasa.Galaxy.Dragon> "She let me go at 6:00 because I fell asleep in detention."

CrimsonIsMe> "I thought so"

CadetMackenzie> "House mother said it lights out, latter Mikasa"

CrimsonIsMe> "Bye"

Mikasa.Galaxy.Dragon> "Latter,"

CadetMackenzie> Has left the chat room.

CrimsonIsMe> Has left the chat room.

      I set down my phone for a bit and tried to get some sleep. I fell asleep for a few hours but kept on waking up every few hours. Sirens were going off all night long, something about a police chase. I decide to go out for a run to get away from the loud noises. So I went and I grab my white and green sweater and my black track pants with the word 'Tamaki' written down the side.

      I walked outside and a wave of smell hit me in the face. It smells like the thick wet rain, you can see the thick fog across the pavement road. It was so thick that it was like you could cut it with a butter knife. It was early in the morning, so it was still sort of dark outside.

      I ran down into the country, to get away from the city. I hated the city at night, that's when the killers come out and take the children or teens stupid enough to be out that late. I was attacked once, but lucky for me Mackenzie was with me at the time. I ran till the sun started coming up.

      The sunrise was gorgeous and I wanted to get a better view, so I ran home back to the city. I stood out in front of my old rundown hotel and went around to the back. I moved the piece of wood that was hiding my secret entrance. I went up the many flight of stairs to the top of the hotel. The railing and wall paper was falling off, and no electricity ran through the hotel either.

      When I got to the top of the roof, the Sun started to come up and all the colors blended so perfectly. The Sun was almost all the way up when I started to feel sick to my stomach. It felt like there were a bunch of knots in my stomach pulling and tearing at my inner organs. I started to feel woozy like I was going to throw up.

      I started to make my way down the stairs. When I got to the last flight of stairs I dropped down onto one knee. I pushed myself to stand up and get some water. When I found some water I started to drink but all the water that I swallowed down I started to throw up, but it was just water. I decided not to go to school that day because every time I moved I felt like throwing up.