-Three Hours-

-Three Hours-

~<Seth's P.O.V>~ *Three Hours Before*

Hayden, Dian, Max and I were coming back home to our house. We were so excited to be able to see Liam and Mikasa again, it's been years since the last time we saw each other. Hayden, Max, Dian and I had been living together for a while because our parents were close friends. They went missing around the time that Mikasa went missing; Liam stayed behind with us for a while then went out looking for Mikasa. It's been two years since we last saw them, I wonder if they had changed any, or if Mikasa got any taller.

"I'm so glad that Dian and Max get to see our childhood friends." Hayden said.

"Oh yeah that reminds me, Dian and Max had never meet Mikasa or Liam. We found our twins only a few months ago." I looked towards them.

"Yeah we had herd lots about them but we had never seen them." Dian stated. I feel like Dian and Mikasa will get along together well. They both like arts and crafts and are not meet with defeat that easily. There attitudes are both happy and cheerful, always looking to the bright side. They are also close in height as well.

"Aww great there is going to be two people like Dian now." Max said in a sarcastic voice. We can read each other's thoughts, so we could never lie. Max has a complicated personality, people assume him to be bold and serous. But in reality he is shy and calm on the inside most of the time. When you put him out on the battlefield he is an entirely different person. He is sometimes too quick to judge others, and has troubles trusting because of the war.

"Hey I can hear you!" Dian said with a snap in her tone. We were getting close to the house and we were walking up our long drive way. I looked up to the maple tree; all of its leaves were falling off and turning orange and red.

"We are going to have to rake these leaves some time soon." I said as I turned to look at Hayden with a disappointed face.

"Sorry I got busy." Hayden protested.

"Busy doing what? Video games?"

"Maybe?"

We were up on the balcony and I started to push open the door. I could hear the many voices from inside the house come to a stop as I turned the door handle. I pushed open the door and saw Mikasa and Liam's friends looking around the house.

"Seth! Hayden!" Mikasa yelled. She ran around the corner of the kitchen at full speed. Mikasa jumped at Hayden and I, almost knocking us down. "I missed you guys so much." She partly screamed. We both hugged her. Liam came over and gave us a hand shake.

"Good to see you guys, how's it been going?" Liam asked.

"It's going great, Hayden and I found our twins and have already gotten more players marks." I answered. A girl with blond hair came over to us.

"Hi I'm Jodi, nice to meet you."

"Hi Jodi, I'm Hayden and this is my twin Dian." Hayden gestured to Dian and she smiled back at Jodi.

"I'm Seth, and this is Max." I paused for a moment. "If you Crimson and Mackenzie want to go around the tribe, go for it." I said. They had a confused look on their faces so I explained further. "I'm part of the hypnotist class and I can read you mind." Then Mackenzie and Jodi looked surprised but Crimson did not change his expression. They started to walk out of the house and leave, Jodi turned back at us and waved good bye.

Hayden, Mikasa, Liam, Dian, Olivia, Lucy and I went into the kitchen. Max showed the others to the gaming consoles in the living room. Mikasa, Liam and Lucy sat on the three bar stools, Hayden stated to make some coffee for him and Dian. They were coffee lovers.