-Who Is Daniele?-

-Who Is Daniel?-

~Crimsons P.O.V~

      This is not Mikasa, she would never blame her friends. I took my head up off of her shoulder.

      "How did you know about what happened that night Zen attacked you?" I asked.

      "What do you mean, I was there when it happened." Mikasa replied.

     "No, it's not possible for you to remember that,"

      "Why?"

      "Because you were unconscious." I jumped up to my feet and got into a fighting stands. A black wind started to swirl around the fake Mikasa. When the Wind dispersed, a tall figure was standing there with a long black tattered cloak.

      "Daniel," I said under my breath.

      "Oh how nice of you, you remembered my name." Daniel stamped and thought to himself. "How long has it been? 2, 3 years. Have you missed me my boy Crimson?"

      I stood there in silence.

      "Still as quiet as ever I see."

      "What did you do to Mikasa and the others?"

      "I think the question is; what is Mikasa doing to the others?" A wide smirk had grown across Daniels pale face.

      "Tell me what you did to Mikasa and the others?" I roared.

      "You know Crimson, I am quite content with the new Mikasa. Set to kill of anyone in her path." Daniel said to himself looking pleased with himself.

      "Where is she?" I asked.

      "Oh if you are thinking of stopping her, you're as good as dead."

      "So what," I proclaimed, "I still want to know."

      "Well if you insist," Daniel looked down at his wristwatch, and put his hand up to his head to talk to her through a telepathic link. "Ginger,"

      "Yes?" She replied.

      "Have you finished disposing of the rest of the group?"

      "Yes, but don't worry, Seth is still alive. Just sleeping."

      "You dragged Seth back into the mess again!" I shouted.

      "Master, who is that?" Mikasa asked.

      "It's Crimson my dear, so come here fast." Daniel said. A moment later Mikasa's soulless figure started to slowly come to us. As she got closer I saw her eyes were almost entirely a deep copper color. Her face was pale, her red hair pulled back into a long braid just leaving her bangs out. Mikasa was wearing a light brown steampunk corset and dress that gathered in the front. There were no sleeves, so I could see a few marks that looked like they had been sewn on with wire and thread, if they were not taken care of soon they would for sure contract diseases or some sort of sickness.

      "Mikasa!" I was going to run up to her but a hand held me back.

      "Her name is now Ginger," I looked up and saw Daniel holding me back. "Run to her if you please, but I will warn you that she is not the Mikasa you knew before." He removed his hand. I started to approach Mikasa with caution.

      "Daniel had you under some sort of brain wash, Mikasa-"

      "-It's Ginger" She said with a snap of the tongue. 

      "No it's Mikasa!" I said, I started to get closer to her and she stepped back holding her arms out in front of her, I could see the marks on her arms. She started to get ready to launch an attack on me. 

      Mikasa pulled out a knife out of thin air and started dragging it down the side of her forearm drawing  a sword in her own flesh. Throwing the knife down onto the ground into the dirt when the drawing was done, the drawing of the sword on her arm came to life. Blood and flesh started to peel off of her arm traveling up her arm into her hand to form a sword. As the sword hardened Mikasa came running at me with it.

      Rather than dodging the attack, I stood there and let her pierce me. The sword went down into my gut just under my ribcage. Mikasa did not move for a moment, I brought my hand up to her head, her hair was soft.  A single tear was running down her face, I watched as the tear fell down her face.

      "Mikasa, n-no matter what," My voice started to soften, and tears filled my eyes, "We will always be family," I started to close my eyes and the last thing I saw was Mikasa's emotionless face twist with sadness. A single tear running down it before I closed my eyes for the last time.

      "Always,  f-family-" As I closed my eyes I started to remember some of my history of my life.

      I only saw what I remembered in my life, my memories began with Daniel when I was about twelve. Daniel was one of my foster parents, I remember that Just after I came a boy with blond hair left to go live with his friends family who agreed to take him off of Daniels hands. His name was Seth, Mikasa and Liam's friend. I lived with Daniel for the next year. When I was there Daniel taught me how to fight and ride a motorcycle. I ran away from Daniel when I was thirteen.

      During one of our fighting matches, Daniel said that he was going to raise me up to be a cold blooded killer. He said I was to fight in a war, and if I did not, he would find my family and kill them.

      So I ran from that house during the night. I remember as I was running through the darkness I could hear Daniel yelling out to me.

      "I will find you one day and make you a cold blooded killer."

      So I ran and ran for what felt like days. I came across an old run down hotel in the city. When I went into the old hotel, I meet Mikasa for the first time. I asked her if I could stay with her, Mikasa respectfully declined. Mikasa told me that there were better places to live, like the orphanage. That's when I meet Jodi and Mackenzie. We have been friends since that day. The fore of us were the definition of friendship.

      Who would ever think that I would die at the age of fifteen at the hands of one of my friends, no, family. We were friends till the very end.

      Good bye world,