The Dark Ones

(I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday! Please forgive me or else my friends will kill me! Anyway I hope you're enjoying this story so far and hope to enjoy The Dark Ones!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(??? P.O.V)

"Sire...the Light Goddess has arrived in Aria." A female spoke in the dark.
"I felt the presence as well Selena. We will attack again soon. Tell the others to prepare. We are going to visit our old friend." A man replied to the female named Selena. "Of course Sire." The sound of footsteps walked away into the darkness.

~•~•~•~•~•~•Back to Aria~•~•~•~•~•~

(Normal P.O.V)

"Aria has been attacked by the Dark Ones twice, nearly destroying the East Side."
Adroath began. So far the meeting started awhile ago with Fairy Tail explaining their journey about the incident on the train, but leaving Lucy's incident out as well.

"Do you know why they would attack Aria?" Wendy asked curiously. Adroath thought for a moment thinking of his answer. "They want the Light Goddess. She is the only one who can be able to stop the Dark Ones from bringing eternal darkness over this realm."

"What are the Dark Ones to be exact?" Carla said while looking up at Wendy. Adroath's face became dark. "To go through history, there was only one Dark One. The Dark One was created by the Gods to only put balance in Magic of Darkness. But...the Dark One had other plans." Adroath glanced towards the statue. "Adroath, do you know what the plan was?" Lucy asked never even reading such facts from the books she's read.    "...The war they said that was a myth...was real. I, myself was there when it happened." Gasps went around the table. "Didn't that happen almost over hundreds of years ago?" Erza question him. "Yes. It was over nearly the beginning of time... Anyways, I was one of the commanders and healers when the war happened. The Light Goddess had made an army with not only humans, but with light itself."

"I've read about that! The Light Goddess named them 'Guardians of the Light' with over thousands of men and women that was only created to fight darkness!" Wendy shouted, standing on her feet. "That's right Miss Wendy. I can remember the Commander of the Guardians. The commander was actually a mortal named Talon." Lucy eyes widened.

"That name... It feels so familiar."

"Do you know where your Light Goddess is? Wouldn't she be here with you talking to us about this war?" Gray asked to Adroath. "That is another problem." Adroath began saying. "The Light Goddess died along with Commander Talon, sealing the Dark One away." Silence filled the room.

"Then why are you saying that she'll return Adroath?" Erza looked up to the old man with her question. Adroath smiled. "We know she will return, because the Sword of the Light Goddess came home." 

"The Sword..." Adroath nodded to Erza. "To know the true Light Goddess, she will pick it up like it was as light as a feather. But if you are not her, then the sword will weigh as much as a mountain!" Adroath laughed at his little comment. "Then how do you put it there?" Asked Happy. "When the Sword came out of the sky, magic from the Light Goddess was vanquished from it and became a regular sword for some time. It came back to us twenty-five years ago on July the first." "That's... my birthday..." Lucy thought to herself.

"Anywho... You all must be tired. I have your dinner set in park where it will be waiting for you all. Until then, go and have your night of fun Fairy Tail. Goodnight."

Adroath stood from the table and began walking up the stairs to the second floor. "Thank you again Adroath. We will continue on our discussion tomorrow." Erza bowed to him. Adroath chuckled and kept walking to where you could no longer see him. "Do you guys know where the park is?" Carla looked up with a question all look to the others. "I know! I heard children talking about going and saw them go through a gated area. They said it was more likely north!" Happy shouted with excitement! "All right then let's go! I'm starving!!!" Natsu grabbed Happy and ran for the doors with the others following him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lucy's P.O.V.)

It took a lot longer than expected. Apparently Happy misheard and we ended up in front of a bakery shop with this poor woman scared to death by Natsu's yelling at her asking where the food is. Honestly I don't know what to do with him sometimes...

Eventually we made it to the park going east thanks to the directions from the kind old lady after Erza knocked some sense into Natsu. There were orbs of light levitating in the air showing us a path. "Geez~...I'm starving!.." I don't think Natsu can make me any crazier with his whining. "Don't be so rude Lucy-nee. You're hungry as well." Don't forget about Teral.

"...Lucy-nee?" I turned to the exceed.
"Yes Teral?" Teral glanced to the woods. "I was wondering if we could go to the pond of Aria to watch the Magic of Light dance?" I remember reading that, it's said that it was once a pond until the Light Goddess blessed the pond with Life Magic, making the pond turn into a lake. It also said that at night you can watch her magic dance in the water and put your hands in it to see the magic go around your hands without touching you. "I would love to do that with you Teral! How about we leave when everyone is eating?" Teral nodded his head and was jumping in the air with his wings. I giggled at my little friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(To be honest I don't like this chapter. To much talking and it may not make any since at all from the last chapter. I'm sorry about the chapter, but I'll update later to make it up. Again so so sorry about this one. As always, thank you for reading this boring chapter and book so far! Love you all❤️)