The Final Hour of Peace

(You can start song whenever you want to. I just like the music and I thought it was nice to put in. I don't own it, it rightfully belongs to Sleeping At Last. An awesome band btw. And I wanted to apologize to you Lovelies that I haven't updated in so long. I'm so so so sorry guys! I will do my hardest to update again as soon as possible! I can't promise you guys, but I'll try. Again, I'm so sorry.😭)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Natsu's P.O.V)

She's in pain. I keep watching her twitch in her sleep with sharp gasps for air. This isn't fair for her. What did she do to deserve this torment? For wanting to help Aria? To save EarthLand?

"Another nightmare. I hope Wendy doesn't get sick from using magic on Lucy-nee." Teral and the others surrounded Lucy's infirmary bed with worried eyes set on her. Happy gasped as if having an idea. "I know! Why not throw her a little party! She'll feel much better! Even though we're going to war tomorrow, it wouldn't be bad to just relax and have a good time right?" Happy excitedly asked with his tail swinging back and forth.

Erza's eyes brightened.

"That's a wonderful idea Happy. We can have it in the Dining Hall! We'll invite all of the soldiers and whip of some sweets! Oh! And have strawberry cake just for me!" Erza quickly grabbed ahold of Wendy and Gray and started to drag them out of the infirmary. "QUICKLY! WENDY YOU WILL BE HELPING ME WITH FOOD WHILE YOU, GRAY START SETTING UP THE TABLES!"

"WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS!?" Gray yelled to himself and Wendy. Happy and Carla exited the room while having beads of sweat behind their head. "You've done it now Tomcat." Carla scoffed while flying out of the room. Happy looked even more down. "Why did I even say that? Now Erza's gonna really tire us out tonight..." Happy sighed and followed Carla's path.

Teral chuckled at everyone's reaction. "It's nice to still see positive attitudes even with Lucy-nee unconscious. I wish to always see happy emotions!" I grinned and playfully pat Teral on his head. "When this is all over, you'll see Fairy Tail! And don't worry, you will always see cheerful people even though dark times come to the guild." Teral's smiled beamed even more with happiness.
"I can't wait then! I hope to be friends with all of them!"

Sterling's lips went upwards for a second before going back into a straight line. "I'm sure you will make many friends Little One. You are, after all the most friendliest cat here."

"Don't forget Happy." I shot back to him. Sterling nodded in agreement. "And Happy." Lucy twitched again with her fingers tapping the sheets of the mattress. We silently continued watching, waiting for Lucy to wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lucy's P.O.V)

The dark room was gone. I was now in a field of grass with blood staining the appearance of everything there, including me. "Remember me, Lucy?" The person in front of me appeared with the same smug on her face.

The Dark Lucy.

"Where am I? What about your prison that your were sealed in?"

"Oh, That place? Well let's just say, that seal is slowly falling apart. I'm not entirely free yet, but I can now mess with your mind." It's bad enough three people are. Make that four now. "Well what do you want with me?" Dark Lucy glanced upwards with an expressionless face. "Don't kill him. Whatever you do, don't kill Zelroth."

My eyes widened from hearing her say this. Not even this dark me wants to kill Zelroth? "I wasn't going to." Dark Lucy crossed her arms. "I'm a part of you Lucy! I know what you exactly feel and I know you want to kill him!" My fists tightened in annoyance. "Everyone deserves a second chance, and that includes Zelroth. I can try to reason with him."