Devastating News

( blah blah blah I hope you enjoy this chapter of Devastating News and is so far liking this book. Please go check out my awesome friends who helped me create this book and their amazing creations! Thank you guys and enjoy the chapter!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~•~•~•~••~~•Natsu's dream~•~•~•~•~•~

(Natsu's P.O.V)

The atmosphere was empty. The only thing that I could actually see was the color black. This dark abyss I was in felt eternal and lonely, but someone was here.

In the distance I saw a yellow bright light. The light gave a warm comfy feeling making me float to it. The closer I went to it, the more I could hear a girl's giggle. The giggle reminds me of Lucy. "Natsu..."

Am I actually hearing Lucy now?!

"Natsu...I have a question." The light she was giving off grew brighter around the abyss letting it become warmer. "Yea Luce?" It felt like I was talking to the air making me know that she wasn't really here.

"What would you do, if I killed someone?"

My heart stopped beating from Lucy's question. "What do you mean Lucy?" The once warm yellow light became a cold Crimson dark red. The abyss was painted with red knowing that it was blood. Me, being Natsu was just worried about Luce.

"LUCY! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I was no longer floating in the air. I meet the ground that was slippery from the liquid making hard to run or even walk. A menacing giggle erupted. The source of the giggle was behind me bringing chills up to my back. "Naaaaatsu~... Erza and Gray don't look so well..." It took all of my courage to turn my body around. The hideous sight actually made me scream bloody murder.

Literally...

Lucy was holding a knife that was layered with blood stabbing Gray in the chest continuously. Erza was next to him battered as much as Gray was but with her body split in half. "L-L-Lucy...w-why.." Lucy stopped stabbing Gray. She turned the knife making a agonizing sound from the knife to Gray's flesh and pulling it out, brining bits of Gray's insides with it.

Lucy brought her head up to make it seen. Her once lively, hazel eyes were now a demonic black and the clear snowy skin was covered in dark veins. "This is my true fate Natsu...Fairy Tail will be drowned in their own blood when it's time." Lucy stood up from her keeling position and ever so slowly walked to me. Tears pricked in my eyes.

"No...Luce..." This can't be Lucy...my partner...my friend...my family...

"It's best to close your eyes Natsu... I'll try to make it painful as possible!" Lucy jumped with the knife in the air pulling it down to my chest. A tear escaped my eye. I felt the knife enter into my chest and meeting my heart. The pain was there for a split second before my vision was left with Lucy staring into my eyes. "Natsu..."

My attention was caught by her voice. It was now fragile and quiet, but her expression was like a maniacs. "I'm so sorry..." I saw tears streaming down Lucy's eyes falling down from her face. What is going on? She killed me without hesitation and now she's sorry? "When the time comes Natsu...don't hesitate to kill me." Her message made me forget the pain for a moment. When the time comes...I have to kill her?!

Without realizing, I saw the knife come down again to my neck. My mouth made a gurgling sound from my blood coming out of my mouth. My vision darkened with the sound of Lucy laughing at my pain and death.