Commander

(PLEASE DO ME A HUGE FAVOR AND START SONG WHEN YOU'RE IN TERAL'S POV!!! PLEASE! So anyway I dedicate this chapter to the following...

7bluejay116

alanaCowdery 

EtherealAlliance 

herbirds

XxJayfeatherxX14

CelestialLightWizard

If I didn't call your name don't worry! There are many more chapters for me to tell how amazing you guys are.❤️ I hope you guys enjoy this chapter of Commander!)

P.S. Go check out these amazing people how have AMAZING books to read! Trust me, you'll love them!❤️ and I also don't own the song! It rightfully belongs to Fall Out Boy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lucy's P.O.V)

The woods of Aria always made me feel at peace. Wether if I was angry, sad or even emotionless I could still have the sense of me feeling relaxation.

Six days until the war against Dark and Light will come to Aria once again. Six days when the Dark Ones will come with their leader Zelroth either going to be sealed away for good, or to win the battle. Six days until fate decides wether I live to see the day...or to die with a sword in my chest.

Six days...my lucky number...

"Do you feel anything Lucy-nee?" Teral patiently sat away, watching me sit with the many vines of the trees wrap itself around my arms and legs. "His spirit is restless. I'm trying to make contact but he's hard to reach." The commander swiftly moved around the woods when I tried to reach out to him. His spirit wants to awaken but only wants to see Seraphina. "It may be that he knows that I'm not Seraphina. I think he only trusts her." I informed to Teral.

"Use the power of the Light to guide you Lucy-nee. If it is trust you must earn then it is trust you must give him." I don't know why I giggled at Teral. I know he's trying to help, but with him giving me spiritual advice it reminds me of Adroath. "Are you saying I'm old Lucy-nee?!" Teral asked with an offended tone. "Teral if I'm going to give Aria an army then I need to concentrate! Now shush!" Teral huffed with annoyance and leaned back on a tree.

"Commander... If you want to wake up from your slumber, then why do you hide?" A powerful force knocked me into a tree with a sharp object next to my throat a second later. "If you even dare to think I'm hiding, then I will cut your throat without hesitation." A strong, male voice whispered into my ear. My eyes opened to see a man in silver armor with his sword against my neck.

"So you're the commander? Well my name is Lucy, and I'm a friend of Lady Seraphina." The Commander's sword slightly moved away from my skin. "You know of Seraphina? That means you are the next Light Goddess." He said finally pulling his sword away. I stood myself up while massaging my neck. The Commander was certainly taller than me by a foot. His armor made the sunlight dance around him and his helmet hid his face. His voice was deep and sounded like in his mid-thirties. What amazed me most was seeing him having wings as well, only they seemed like they weren't real and made out of air. I cleared my voice and straightened my posture. "That I am, and in six days there will be another war against the good and evil. With your permission Commander, I wish to be the general of the Guardians of Light."