Goodbye...

(This chapter is going to be sad and a little gruesome. I hope this is good because I've been so excited and inpatient to write this! I again, hope you like it. I'll try to get better when it gets emotional cause this is when it gets serious. So please read, and enjoy!)

P.S. I hope you guys like the song! It's called Farewell Life and please start it when Lucy finds Teral!!! PLEASE!!!! Don't own it, just thought it would suit the setting!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lucy's P.O.V)

His screams were delightful to my ears. The way I put my sword through his wings as he begged for mercy was beautiful to watch. This power that has been forgotten by me, has came back once and for all.

"Please! Please I agree to your treaty, just let me go!" The little Dark One wailed as he tried to stop the bleeding from losing his arm. I giggled evilly at his stupidity and weakness. "But who said that I wanted to agree? Maybe I've changed my mind, which I have."

I once again picked Zelroth up by his throat with his legs dangling in the air. "Can you still fly Zelroth? I have put a few holes in your wings! Let's give it a test shall we!?" My wings automatically sprung up with them flapping gracefully as I tightened my hold on Zelroth's neck. "P-Please! Seal...me a-away from your...torment!" Zelroth spoke as he gasped for air. "And lose this power I just received? But dear Zelroth I'm not just going to seal you, I'm going to kill you. But of all the little tricks and torture you've done to me, this is my time to play with you...only worse!" I brought my sword down onto one of his wings as it was cut horribly off his back. Zelroth howled and screamed in agony with the black blood spurting out of his back. "Let's see if you can fly now!" I let go of Zelroth as he only had very few seconds from meeting the ground. I stayed in place with my smile growing more and more insanely as he was closer to the ground.

"Well...I won't be 'that' bad to him. Stop!" Time around the area stopped moving as I glided down to Zelroth who was inches away from meeting his face to the ground. "I would love to see the damaged done to you, but I want a little more fun!" I grabbed Zelroth's cloak so he wouldn't continue falling. With a snap of my finger, time came back as Zelroth stopped falling. "Stop it already damn it! Stop your torment and finish it already!"

My fingers again snapped when I let go of Zelroth's cloak with living tree roots shooting out of the ground to grasp onto Zelroth. I quietly walked away thinking of another torture treatment."Zelroth~?" I asked to him in a innocent tone. "What you monster!?" I turned back to him glaring at his soul...if he had one. "I want to test something! And you're going to be my test subject." I came back to him and crouched in front of him where the vines rooted him to where he was on his knees. "What is this test?" He questioned very harshly. "Be patient Zelroth! I wanted to ask...if I'm the TRUE Dark One, then that means the curses no longer affect me since I've awaken." Zelroth laughed at my hypothesis with his head back. "Oh...my dear as long as I'm alive, then you're not fully awaken yet. The curses are still affecting you, but you have a higher immune system to them thanks to you living with it and now has the blood of a Dark One. At least, not yet."

I hummed while thinking of my treatment while my finger was on my chin. "What if...I gave you the curses that you put into me to see if you can handle it. I'll even add my own type of poison to watch you squirm in agony!" Zelroth's eyes widened with the flash of fear taking over. "That's not possible! I put the curses in your blood stream which means that it's a part of you no matter what!" My head tilted with a sly smirk showing off my face.