Don't Let Go

( Today is Sunday which means school night...soooo happy... I hope you enjoy this chapter of Don't Let Go this will proberly be one of my favorites... Again this song doesn't belong to me it belongs to whoever made it. I would recommend playing it when you read Natsu and Lucy's part. If not then it's totally fine! I would also dedicate this chapter to herbirds for being so awesome and is enjoying this book. So please go check out the amazing books written from this outstanding author! Thank you for reading my book so far and I hope you're enjoying it.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Wendy's P.O.V)

When I woke up from my slumber, I was already having a heart attack. Apparently I've been asleep for two days making it four days since Natsu went to Starlight. Natsu is out of time...

"Sir Adroath! Can't I just meditate until you're feeling better? Can't I do anything?!" I was on my knees sitting next to Adroath while he finishes lifting the spell off of Natsu. "Dear child, if I keep him in this state then there is a possibility of him never waking up. Even if his spiritual body does return..."
I sighed in defeat. Two days since Adroath hasn't had any sleep or rest... I'm a failure to my friends.

"Do not think of yourself like that Wendy. You're comrades are very proud of you for giving all of your best to Miss Lucy and Natsu." I stood up and exited the room. Since then while I was sleeping away, no injuries had appeared on both Lucy-San or Natsu. The only time I worried was when Lucy gave off a dark aura for a moment until it vanished.

I went into the comfy and clean kitchen to meet Erza and Teral. "Good afternoon everyone." I picked up an apple out from the fruit bowl and bite into its sweetness. "Are you feeling any better Wendy? Carla was having a fright to see you sleeping for two days in a row." Teral asked while eating a grape. "I'm feeling much better! I honestly don't know why I was out for two days, but it was nice sleeping and regaining my strength!" Erza had her arms crossed while leaning on the counter with her head down. "I must apologize to you Wendy... If we didn't push you over the limit then not only would Adroath not be exhausted as he is now, but Carla screaming at us saying that we overworked you. She wouldn't let us even see if you were awake or sleeping."

That's Carla..."I'm sorry that Carla acted that way towards you guys! I'll speak to her when I find her!" Erza put her hand up to stop me. "No. Carla only thinks she's doing this for your own good. I just wanted to apologize to you." I giggled and finished my apple. "Well then I accept your apology. If only you were on you knees begging for forgiveness..." Not a moment later was she on her knees with her head in the floor begging. "Please forgive me from my cruel action towards you Wendy!" My mind went blank before I could process what just happened. Teral was hysterically laughing at what I caused Erza to do.

"Erza! I was only kidding!" Erza was back on her feet. "Don't think I won't do it if it's possible..." With that Erza went back upstairs. "I-I'm going to find Carla..." I left the house with Teral still laughing to search for my little friend.

~~~~~~~~~~Natsu and Lucy~~~~~~~

(Natsu's P.O.V)

My chest was on fire with my head throbbing with pain. I was still carrying Lucy without out ever stopping since we fell out of the sky and landed back in the Abyss. My symptoms started not that long ago making me lack on my speed to walk. "You're c-cold Natsu..." Lucy was now on my back since she insisted I give my arms a break. Lucy snuggled her head in the crook of my neck seeking warmth. "I'm trying Luce, but no matter how many times I turn or go back it sums up back to the starting point."

My patience was running low. I can feel Lucy becoming lighter not only by starvation, but also from loosing blood. I kept ripping my vest up to bandage her and to stop the bleeding, but ended up seeing blood seep through it a minute later after putting it on. My aches were becoming worse.

'What's happening?' My muscles suddenly gave out with me falling to the ground with Lucy landing on top of me. "N-Natsu? Are y-you okay?" Lucy slide off to inspect me. "I don't feel so well. I have a horrible headache with my chest and now muscles feeling like they're on fire." Lucy put my head in her lap. "Just r-rest Natsu..." I nodded and let my eyes fall for sleep.

"Natsu... I can no longer hold the spell. You will forcefully be taken back into your body any minute now. You need to find us or else Lucy will forever be lost..."

I woke up gasping for air. "Natsu! Are you a-alright?" I sat up and grabbed her shoulders. "Lucy! My times up! I'm going to be pulled back to my physical body!" If Lucy's eyes were open then I imagined they would widened from my news. Lucy sadly smiled. "I guess your symptoms were signs of you going..." Lucy put her hands over mine. "So that means I'm going to be left here." She concluded with her head hanging.

My lips trembled with fear for Lucy. She could wander off into the oblivion and never to return to her body... "No! I promised you that we would go home together! So I don't intend on breaking that promise yet!" I put Lucy on my lap and firmly secured my arms around her waist. "N-Natsu! What a-are you doing?!" Lucy was trying to pry me off of her without any success since her injuries weakened her. "Just trust me Lucy! Wrap your arms around my neck so you won't slip from my grip." I could actually see Lucy's red face. "No way! I t-think you don't know w-what this looks like!" I picked us up to where we both were standing. "If you trust me Luce, then put your arms around my neck without bickering! It's not gonna kill you!" Lucy sighed and finally placed her arms around me. "See, was it that hard?"
"Shut up b-before I kick you back t-to Earthland."

I felt a pulse go over me. My body started to glow. Lucy was about to jump away, but I pulled her back into my chest. "Don't let go of me Lucy. We're gonna have a ride back to our realm!" What was suppose to be me in the air but both of us were now flying through the Abyss.

My spirit was not liking this
transportation... "If you throw up on me Natsu, then your spirit will forever stay here when I'm done with you!" Lucy screamed since we were going light speed.

The darkness faded with a glowing light at the end making the Abyss disappear. Lucy was still clutched to me. "I can almost feel my physical body!" I yelled before closing my mouth to not puke. "Then that means I must be close!" Lucy was shaking her head back and forth in this room full of white to feel the Abyss gone. "Natsu! Let me go!" My motion sickness was forgotten from her words.

"Are you insane?! What if you get lost or you end up back in the Abyss?" Lucy's body movements were showing off frustration. "If you trust me Natsu, then let go without bickering!"

....she just rephrased what I said...

"I do trust you Luce! But what if I lose you again?!" I wanted to at least fight back and put sense into her. "Please Natsu...I know what I'm doing. Just let go." I stared at her face. Her once perfected face now stained by marks and burns with a broken nose. "What are you going to do?" Lucy released her arms making her slowly slide out of my grip. "LUCY!" Lucy smiled genuinely at me. "I'm going to find my body! We can't share one together silly!" Lucy pinched my side hard making my arms let her go. I watched her fall onto the white floor with her rolling for a few seconds. My arms outstretched to reach her, but she was already out of sight.

"LUUUUCY~!!!" The white room was gone with the darkness returning back to my vision...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(WHY DID YOU LET GO LUCY!!! WHY!?!?!
Well I guess we know why since she said it! I hoped you enjoyed and is so for enjoying this book! As always guys... LOVE YOU ALL!❤️)