The Dark Truth

(This is it my Lovelies...we will finally know the truth that only the Dark Ones and me 'the Author' knew. Before we start, what do you think the truth is? I've been wanting to see if you guys figured it out! No one is wrong if you guys reply back! I'm just really curious to see what you guys have been thinking! Alright then! Let's start this chapter!)

P.S. Hope you love the moosic!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lucy's P.O.V)

I kept dodging Zelroth's fast attacks one after another. Zelroth hit my left arm badly when he shot over dozens of arrows at me. I couldn't even land a hit he was going so fast. "Come on Light Goddess! Fight me or perish!" I jumped from his attack, barely moving my wing away from his katana. "Please Zelroth! Instead of fighting let's make amends from our differences! Uphold a treaty of peace?" Zelroth clenched his teeth in anger. "No one...especially the Dark Ones, DESERVES SECOND CHANCES!" My sword stopped his from hitting my shoulder again. "Zelroth please, listen-"

The cold throbbing pain hit my insides again, but this time worse than the other two from Bolt and Fang. "What's... happening?" I cried, again holding my stomach from the excruciating pain. Zelroth yelled as he also held his stomach. "Bolt, Fang...now Nash. I have underestimated your friends my dear. But it hurts far worse now doesn't it?" I huffed deeply to catch my breath. "Why am I feeling this when you are going through this?" I questioned to Zelroth, falling to my knees. "It's so obvious Lucy. Yet you still don't know..." Zelroth used his katana as a came to pull himself up, still holding his stomach. "Just tell me already! What's the truth that the Dark Ones always talk about!?"

"You idiot! Think about what has happened over the weeks. You receiving angel wings, opening the portal back to this realm, feeling a burst of power when you need it most, this deadly feeling when a Dark One has fallen, the curses that should of killed you hasn't even taken a great toll on you yet! What are all of those connect to?!" My brain processed all the facts that he told.

All of the Dark Ones have wings.

Only the Dark Ones can open the portal to the Midnight Realm or EarthLand.

When I get this horrible throb in my organs so does Zelroth.

The curses were created by the Dark One so I should've died not to long ago.

All of this is connected to the Dark Ones!

"What are you saying? What you're telling me is connected to the Dark Ones and the Midnight Realm! What does the mean!" Zelroth inched forward using all his strength to walk.

"It means you are also a Dark One..."

I gasped with all of the air in my lungs leaving. The world stopped moving as time no longer ticked. No...this can't be true. "You-you're lying! I can't be a Dark One! I'm a reincarnation of the Light Goddess! How can I be a Dark One!"

"Seraphina felt your presence before the war. She felt how strong the darkness was in you and became scared for humanity and the Light. Seraphina gave up her life so she could give you the power of the Light which not only made you forget of what you really are, but sealing away the true ruler of Darkness! You were never meant to have a life Lucy! You were never to have a last name, or family, friends, or feelings! You destiny is to be evil and serve as the leader of the Dark! YOUR LIFE IS A LIE!" I grabbed my scalp, pulling my hair hearing Zelroth speak to me. "NO! This is a lie! I'm not meant to be evil! I'm a Fairy Tail Mage that wants to help people in need! To be the greatest Celestial Wizard! I'M NOT A DARK ONE!"