Lucy...

(You guys know what I'm gonna say... I hope you enjoy the chapter...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Adroath's P.O.V) WHAAAAT!?!?

He found the realm. He found Miss Lucy in a matter of six hours...what a spirit.
"Do you need any assistance Sir Adroath?" My apprentice for now, Wendy, asked to me. "I'm fine child. You need to rest for now...I'll call for you when I need you..." Wendy bowed her head and left the room for me to concentrate.

My meditation to keep my magic surging in order for Natsu to stay in his state has been helping the mages. My question is, why is Miss Lucy in Lady Seraphina's realm? She was a friend of mine long ago... Even if she was the Light Goddess, Lady Seraphina had a broken, yet pure soul I have ever sensed before. Her aura was powerful with emotions that was tightly sealed away for her to not feel any emotion when I met her. I was only nine and was very sick with a deadly sickness. I should've died when I was a child, but...Lady Seraphina saw something in me. It wasn't love or anything like that, It was more like a vibe that I will cause a different path in the future. So she blessed me with a fraction of her magic. Even if it was a speck, I was given a gift like no other.

Immortality.

It's a gift yet a curse that I must endure until our next Light Goddess arrives. We've been waiting longer than twenty-five years, but we knew she would return the sword fell from the heavens. The question is...who is our Light Goddess?
And where is she?

~~~~~~~~~~~~StarLight~~~~~~~~~~~

(Natsu's P.O.V)

I figured the stench out when I was falling from the sky. The view was one of the most vile things I've ever seen in my life. Everything was destroyed...my home...Magnolia.

The air was freezing holding the smell of rotting people and blood. If this is what Lucy was dreaming about, then I would understand now why she didn't want to talk about it. I landed in the outskirts of Magnolia near the border. Even miles away I can smell her strawberry and vanilla scent mixing in the blood.
"I made it Luce..."

A burst of energy went through me. I made a run for to the ruins of Magnolia to find my nakama that's been locked here. Not even minutes when I reached Magnolia I saw all of the dead lying on the ground with smoke coming off some of the homes and booths. The canals was filled with blood instead of water. Some of the people were floating in it with their faces down in it. This was honestly one of the most horrifying things I have ever witnessed. I need to find Lucy now!

"LUCY!" I cupped my hands to my mouth to make my yelling louder. "LUCE~!" Her scent was everywhere...almost like there were two Lucy's running around. I paced my way to the Shopping Center where Lucy's house was near. "Don't give up on me yet Luce...you're almost out of this hellhole."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lucy's P.O.V)

Head...hurts.
             Pain...so much...to...much
"LUCY!" Someone...here?.. "LUCE~!" No...he wants me...dead.
       Hour...almost...ending...
               The hill...bodies...so much.
So hard to think. To speak. Burns. Horrible...burns... Throbbing...
      Pain...fear....all I ever feel.
                  Will never escape...never...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Natsu's P.O.V)

'...Lucy...' Her apartment was gone, destroyed by flames. I remembered so many stupid things I did in their. Did she think about them?....Is she even alive? Don't think like that Natsu! You have to find her and take her back!