Gray vs. Bolt

(SCHOOL IS OFFICIALLY OUT!!! SO SO HAPPY THAT I COULD JUST CRY OF HAPPINESS!!!😭 But really, I'm so so happy to finally focus on this book and the other one me and Bearisnotonfire25 is working on. Anywho guys! This is a battle against Gray and Bolt! Let's see who wins hmmmm?

P.S. HOLY COW THE GUY IN THE VIDEO IS BOLT!!! THE SONG MAY NOT GO WITH THE CHAPTER, BUT I JUST HAD TO DO IT GUYS!!! I mean, come on! That guy is exactly Bolt! Unbelievable!!!😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Gray's P.O.V)

The blue lightning kept striking all around us. With the distraction of not wanting to get fried, the Fallen would pick up the soldiers and carry them away. "This is truly your best to fight? Then I should've gone to your Light Goddess and kill her myself!" Bolt shouted in air with his dark grey wings keeping him there.

"Ice make: Ice Geyser!" With both of my hands in place of the spell, I created a tower of ice not only freezing some of the fallen into it, but now in reach to get Bolt.

"Ice make: Super Freeze Arrows!" With my bow in hand, I sent over hundreds of sharper, faster, stronger and deadlier arrows towards Bolt's way. "Insolent fool." Bolt mumbled, not moving out of the way. "Eternal Storm!" The arrows were suddenly being destroyed by the flashes of lightening and hail throwing down on my storm of arrows. "Earthquake's Clash!" The rumble appeared under the tower of ice. "Better move Little Mage! Or else you will never escape the darkness of the Earth!"

Without hesitation, I jumped away from the tower being destroyed by the quakes force. When I landed on the cobble ground, the earthquake made its way towards me. "Crap!" I quickly turned to the houses, leaping on top of the roof of one. "This isn't helping me!" Bolt laughed mockingly at my desperation to stay out of the way from his spell. "You seem to be in trouble Ice Mage! Your friends would be proud to see you running from a fight!"

"Ice make: Crescent Blades!" The many blades from my spell were casted at Bolt all around him. The crescent swords swiveled around my enemy while shooting straight at him one after another. Bolt was finally pushed down to the surface of the ground, hitting a house while still being hit at my spell. With all of them together, the swords of thousands went down all together at the house, causing an explosion onto Bolt and the surrounding. My spell ended, with his earthquake spell put to a stop. "Finally, I'm gonna finish you once and for all."

I got off the roof and made my way to the explosion. The soldiers around me kept fighting off the Fallen warriors with black blood smeared on the ground and their silver armor. "Sir Gray! Behind you!" One of the female soldiers hollered. Before I could look back, something grabbed ahold of my shoulders, lifting me off the ground. "Gah! What the hell!?" Human hands held tightly onto my shoulders while lifting me up higher into the dark skies. "I can't let you kill my master you little bug! Master Bolt must kill the little bug in order for Ruler Zelroth to end the Light Beings life!" The inhumane voice cackled while clawing his talons into my flesh. "Let go of you you stupid human bird!" I shouted at it, throwing punches at its face.

Eventually, the creature threw me back down to Earth after messing up my shoulders from its clawing and biting. My shoulders dripped blood from my upper shoulders down to my fingertips.
"Damn it. My shoulders hurt like hell!" It felt like fire to move my arms up or even downwards to try and make a spell. That fallen soldier has really made me defenseless...

"OI! Ice Princess! You alright over there?" That idiot Flame Breath asked to me.

"I'm fine! It's just those stupid Fallen soldiers ripped my shoulders to were I can't move them. I'll be fine though! I don't need your help especially Squinty Eyes!" I told back to him.