Sleep Deprived & Confusion

I'm gonna dedicate this chapter to

alanaCowdery

herbirds  

JolynnMarie6

Angel41223

LOVE YOU GUYS And I hope you enjoy this chapter!!! And I like this chapter of
Sleep Deprived & Confusion

P.S check out these awesome people okay! They are amazing!❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lucy's P.O.V)

"Kill. Revenge. Merciless. Destroy." This voice is horrible. It won't leave when I need sleep. "Leave me alone you stupid voice!" I shouted back to it. "Don't fight what rightfully belongs to you Lucy. When you kill him, I will always be there with you everyday for the rest of your life." My body shriveled into a ball and floated in the dark open space. "Please...leave me alone and let me wake up."
"Then let me wake you up. Starting with your REALITY!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Still Lucy's P.O.V)

A scream shouted out of my mouth with my back shooting me off the feathered mattress. I was breathing heavily with my hand holding a sharp silver dagger in front of me for protection. Wait a minute...

How did I get a dagger?

The weapon disappeared in my hands like my sword does when I make it vanish. My hand moved to my head and felt the sweat trailing down my face. My body was a mess and sick of the curses and lack of sleep. I glanced to the balcony doors to see it still night time. Teral must be sleeping with Natsu and Happy.

I moved off the bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face with cold water. My wings dragged along with me and were also aching horribly. I must of slept on them. My right wing had a scar with the feathers holding a light grey showing where I was cut at. Sterling kept asking for forgiveness to me even after I forgave him. Natsu was about to beat the crap out of Sterling, but luckily Erza ordered him to keep his hands to himself.

I knew I picked the right person for the job.

When I finished and dried my face off with a towel, I saw a pale girl looking back at me in the mirror. She was frail and could see her eyes sinking in with the bags growing darker under her eyes. Her lips were chapped and also pale with her skin really showing off her cheekbones from the lack of food she hasn't eaten.

This girl was me.

I looked like a train wreck added with a tornado coming through, but no matter what I ate, I ended throwing it back up with blood following after it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~memory~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Luce! How are you gonna have strength when you haven't eaten ever since you came back?" Natsu sat in front of me with everyone else sitting around us intently watching me while waiting for me to pick up the fork. What was in front of me was a small bowl of noodles with lime added into it. Simple for people to eat, hard for me to even think about eating. "I can't eat Natsu. It tastes horrible to me and I will throw up when it goes to my stomach."

"Can't you at least try Lucy-nee? We'll feel a lot better to at least see you have a bite." Teral sat on the table with pleading eyes. "We only want what's best for you Lucy. Just one bite." Gray said while picking up the fork for me to hold. I stared at the noodles forever until taking the fork from Gray's hand. I picked some of the noodles and watched as it dangled from the utensil. I sighed and brought it closer to my mouth. "Sorry if you guys see me throw up."