The Second Trial

(Before I start this chapter I would like to dedicate this chapter to alanaCowdery who made an amazing Nalu series that you must check out! She's amazing and so sweet so please go check her profile and please follow her because she's awesome! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter
The Second Trial.)

P.S. The outfit is what Lucy wears ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lucy's P.O.V)

"Come on Lucy-nee! Time to get up!" I growled at my exceed pulling the covers over my head. It's been almost a week ever since Natsu and the others saved me from the StarLight Realm. I'm still blind, but with the help of my friends and the power within the Earth, I'm starting to handle being blind.

My nightmares no longer appears since I passed my first trial. There were times when I wake up without ever remembering what I was dreaming about, but nothing else seems to happen when I'm sleeping. So now I've been trying to catch up with sleep. "Five more minutes Teral..." The comforter was forcefully pulled off of me only leaving the silk sheets. "No Lucy-nee; today everyone is going around the perimeter to keep watch! And I think I remember you promising that you'll be sitting on the bench waiting for them when they're done!" Curse Teral and his remembering skills...

I sat up stretching to find my celestial keys on top of the bedside table near me. When I found them, I pulled out Virgo's key and pointed it out in front of me. "Open, gate of The Maiden! Virgo!" The bell rung with the presence of my spirit in front of me. "Princess it's been a long time since you summoned any of us spirits. And why are your eyes white?"

I quickly explained what happened to me and the rest of Team Natsu on this crazy adventure. "That is some story Princess. Now may I help you change your outfit for the day?" I nodded and stood from my bed. Virgo led me to the bathroom where she bathed me and did my hair. "What will you want to be wearing Princess?"
I shrugged at Virgo's question. "I guess something that doesn't involves shoes. Right now my feet are my eyes..."

Virgo helped dressed me and what feels like a dress with bracelets on my arms and ankles. "Why did you put jewelry on me?" Virgo tightened the wrap around my neck. "It makes your dress more flashy!" I sweat-dropped from her comment. "Well alright then..."

"Come on Lucy-nee! You've been taking forever!" I tapped my toe on the floor to open the bathroom door. "Woooow~ Lucy-nee you look so...pretty!" I wonder how I look? "Thank you Teral! I wish I knew what I was wearing!" I picked Teral up and put him in my arms. "Will that be all Princess?" I smiled at Virgo. "Yes Virgo. Thank you for your help." I sensed Virgo moving back to the Spirit World. "Will I receive punishment Princess?" Before I could yell the word 'no', Virgo's presence vanished. I was mentally slapping myself. "Cheer up Lucy-nee. You get to go outside today!" My nakamas had also locked me in my own room to where I can't leave. So I should be happy I get to go outside today.

"Come on Teral! Let's go to our little bench!" Teral and I left our room and ran down the stairs to meet the door. "Is anyone here Teral?" I asked while opening the door. "No. I already told them that I would watch over you so they wouldn't get worried or be late for their perimeter check." I sighed when I closed the door. "I should be helping them Teral, but without my sight I'm worthless..." Teral caressed my thumb with his furry paw. "You don't seem worthless to them Lucy-nee..." I chuckled and continued on our way to the park.

~•~•~•~•~•The Dark Ones~•~•~•~•~•

(??? P.O.V)