Round One

(Alright the picture is Lucy's sword that she made and the song is when Lucy and her Dark version are fighting. I thought you would like music since this is my first battle chapter❤️. By the way, I don't own the song it rightfully belongs to Starset! Alright I hope you enjoy the chapter and I'm sorry if it isn't a good battle since this is my first one!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lucy's P.O.V)

My sword clashed against hers. I'm going to defeat her with a merciless torture that she has done to me only for enjoyment. I on the other hand, won't feel anything towards it. My mind is completely shut off with emotion or feelings with only the need to destroy my enemy.

And that is what I plan to do...

"You may have finally pass the first part of your trial, but to leave you need to defeat me!" Dark Lucy created two swords and cut the air making an X-shaped spell. The X flew to me only to be absorbed by my weapon. "You think you can defeat me? You're fooled by your own power!" I jumped high in the air for my sword to land in her shoulder which I successfully did. Dark Lucy was holding her left shoulder.

She only snickered..."Nothing but a fool...I am you Lucy. We are connected even if you put me in my prison long ago!" I looked down to my left shoulder to see it bleeding as well, but to not feel the slightest pain from it. "You really don't feel anything do you? Are you really a human or just a cold-blooded killer?"

I clenched my teeth.

"DYING LIGHT!" Pale yellow orbs of light surrounded the dark me and began to explode causing her to jump back and forth from the impacts around her. Her wondrous screaming was music to my ears. Sadly, I had the same injuries as well. "YOU WEAKLING! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND DO YOU?!" I ignored her and pulled my hand back to my head with a jump to make it to her.
"STARLIGHT PUNCH!" I aimed her face and punched her into a tree making a crater in it with my power and strength. Roots shot out of the ground with the green goo that was on the dagger before.

"Do you remember this Lucy? It was one of my favorite torments yet! Let's see if your friend would like to try it!" The tree roots went back to the ground below and made its way into Magnolia. "DON'T BRING HIM INTO THIS BATTLE! THIS IS AGAINST ONLY YOU AND ME!" The atmosphere shook with my outburst creating an earthquake speeding to Dark Lucy. "THIS IS MY PLAYGROUND LUCY!" Dark Lucy jumped with her swords on fire with black and purple tinted into her flames.

"HELL'S FLAME!" Her weapons collided into my sides making me fly back to Magnolia. I landed on my feet with them skidding to stop. Dark Lucy was in front of me a moment later swinging her swords over my body. My arms were crossed to cover my face from her attack with me grunting in frustration. "Do you feel pain yet Lucy? I want you to scream in agony when I kill you and your Fairy Tail comrade!" My right eye snapped into her gaze with a cold vicious glare. She hesitated for a moment.

And I only need a moment...

I thrust my sword in her abdomen while turning it clockwise. Her yelling was choked by the dark black blood coming out of her mouth. "That should hold you down for awhile..." I felt a small stinging pain in my abdomen as well. I began to sprint to go find Natsu. "Natsu!"
Nothing... "Damn it Natsu! Be safe..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Before~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Natsu's P.O.V)

I kept running. Even miles away from the fight you can still hear the clashes of their swords. It should be me fighting that Dark Lucy...not my Lucy. Why am I even leaving her?! Why am I talking instead of going back! 'She told you to run idiot!' That doesn't matter! Lucy is still injured and you just expect me run away from a fight?! I'm not the Great Salamander if I run away from a battle, especially if one includes my best friend.

"I'm sorry Luce, but I don't run from battles when my nakama needs me!" I turned around and was making my way back to the park. I was seeing one light made of gold and another out of black with purple mixed together. Passing the Shopping Center I was nearly out of Magnolia until my ankle was wrapped and was being pulled back.

"GAH! WHAT THE HELL?!" I looked back to see those stupid branches coming after me. Only difference is that on the tips had weird looking green slime. More of the roots pooped out of the cobblestone path and flew over with a piercing sound of an arrow. I put my body back on fire to burn the one of my ankle. "You guys really need to realize that fire and wood don't go well together!"

However, more appeared not even giving a care about my fact. The way to the park was sealed off by the roots making a wall with the goo sliding off of it. "You're in the way!"

"FIRE DRAGON...ROAR!" My flames impact the wall only to dissipate with smoke. "W-What?!" My guard was down for the roots to slash me. All of the slashes were agonizing. I yelled with pain to meet another slash. My flesh were sizzling giving a smoky smell of me being burned alive. These roots aren't normal. While being slashed, some wrapped around me like a snake tightening its grip to its prey.

"Natsu!"

Lucy...

I was trying to call out for her, but the roots held firm around my neck making me turn blue. This torment was slow and excruciating. The slashes became numb with black dots coming over my vision.

I'm going to be killed by a tree.
I hope Gray doesn't find out...

"NATSU!"

I heard sounds of roots being sliced by a sword made of light. It gave off a warm, bubbly feeling to me making me even more sleepy. "DON'T YOU DARE DIE ON ME NATSU DRAGNEEL! WE'RE GETTING OUT OF HERE EVEN IF I HAVE TO CARRY YOU ON MY BACK!" I just ignored Lucy's voice to daze off in my dreams. Until I felt a hand connect my face. "OW! Jeez Luce I'm awake!" She slapped me again. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"

Lucy ignored and ran into my chest.
Now she was hugging me to death "What's this for?.." I watched Lucy's shoulder jump up and down and to hear her weeping. "You baka...you scared me when I didn't see you breathing...I panicked and the only thing I thought would help was...to slap you." I placed my hand on her bloodied head and hair while placing my other arm around her waist. "Look at yourself Lucy! You look like horrible!"

Lucy picked her head up for me to see her face. Her left eye was still burned with only her right eye open. The side of her head was bleeding uncontrollably with her busted lip bleeding as well. Lucy's nose was out of place making it clear it was broken with many cuts and marks covering her snowy skin. "Luce...I'm-" Lucy put her finger to my lips. "Don't apologize. I just had to make sure you weren't caught up in that mess..." I nodded and picked myself up with Lucy following me. "So is it over then?"

"Afraid not..." The voice that was the cause of all of this was behind us. Lucy was immediately in front of me with her sword up. "Haven't had enough yet, Me?"
Dark Lucy looked almost as bad as Lucy. Her left shoulder and abdomen were the worst of it all on her body. "Not until you kill me..." Dark Lucy had her twin swords out and ready for another round. "Go Natsu. I'll distract-"

I went up with my fists out ready to fight. "Not this time Luce. It's you and me together." Lucy's eyes didn't hold any emotion, but deep down I knew they were surprised and angry at me. Lucy glanced back at the enemy. "Fine, but if you get hurt then sit out." I put my fists on fire ready for action. "Same with you Luce."

Dark Lucy put her swords covered with the dark and disgusting looking flames. "Prepare to lose your trial Lucy.." Lucy made her sword shine brighter. "You'll be eating your words when we're done with you!" I grinned with excitement.
"I'M FIRED UP NOW!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Hopefully this wasn't bad! I hope not... I PROMISE I WILL BE BETTER IN THE FIGHTING SCENES! I PROMISE!!! I hoped you enjoyed and is so far enjoying this book of mine! As always guys...LOVE YOU ALL❤️!)