Gone?

(I hope you guys enjoy the chapter of Gone?)

P.S I would start the music when Lucy unexpectedly finds something. The song also belongs to Elfin Lied but in a piano version because I thought it fits pretty well. Love you guys and have fun reading!❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Wendy's P.O.V)

"Child, please pass the gauze. The bleeding hasn't stopped yet." I hurriedly went to the many cabinets to find more gauzes. I searched until I found a box full and made my way back to the bed with the many nurses and Adroath surrounding Lucy. "Put more pressure on the wound Jeanne. If we don't stop the bleeding then we have little chances of saving Lady Lucy!"

The nurses cleaned the many wounds without using magic. Its been very hard when we could easily use magic to heal Lucy, but when the first nurse used her magic to heal, she all of a sudden started to cough blood and needed to leave the room. "Elder Adroath I can feel the presence of many curses flowing through her veins. What do we need to do?" Jeanne cried while wrapping Lucy's arm.
Adroath brought hot water and started to dap it on Lucy's leg where there were whip marks. "There is nothing we can do about those for now. Our goal is to stop The bleeding and to clean the wounds. Wendy! I need alcohol to put over the lashes!" I pass the alcohol to Adroath and continued to clean her wings. "I never knew that Lucy would have wings!"

"Neither did I." Adroath said without taking his eyes off the towel that was soaked in blood. "You mean Seraphina didn't have wings?" Adroath nodded and continued on cleaning. If Seraphina didn't have wings, then how does Lucy have wings?

"Elder Adroath; we did all we can for Lady Lucy. We must let the mages see her." Adroath has his staff in his hand and began to walk out. "All of you go home and get rest. Wendy you may stay while I send your friends in." I sat in a nearby chair looking over at Lucy while everyone left. Her wings were in between her with such beauty that was mesmerizing in the feathers. I wanted to pet the wings to see how soft they actually were.

The door flew open with my nakamas all coming in at once. "How is she?!" They all asked in unison. I pointed over to her bed and scooted my chair closer. We all were around the bed with Lucy in a white night gown sleeping peacefully. "She looks like an angel." Erza quietly said with a small smile on her face.  "When will Luce be up again?" Natsu asked while never taking his eyes for of his partner. "Lucy-nee..." Teral whispered, hugging her arm with tears in his eyes. "I don't know. Without my magic I can't really-"

Lucy's eyes open in a instant inspecting the room quickly. "Lucy?!" I shouted throwing myself against the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lucy's P.O.V)

I only felt pain. It was the one thing that made me want to wake up from this horrifying sleep. "You'll never escape Lucy." His voice won't go away. Make the voice stop. "Even if you are in the EarthLand realm, I'll still take you away." You're not here...it's only a nightmare! "You really must stop lying to yourself Light Goddess. You won't even trust yourself when this is over."

"She looks like an angel." A gentle voice echoed in the vastly space. "Tch...it seems your comrades are waking you up. Well then Light Goddess, I hope to talk to you again." I could feel myself waking up with the help of my nakamas. "When will Luce be up again?" A voice who I knew was Natsu asked. "Lucy-nee..." My exceed whispered into my ear with the feeling of his little paws wrapping around my arm. "I don't know. Without my magic..." No! Please don't tell me that no one used magic on me!

My eyes shot open to search for Wendy. I wanted to yell and scream for her, but my voice wouldn't come out. "Lucy?!" Wendy was next to me a second later staring at me with shocked eyes. "How are you awake from all of your injuries? You need rest!" I again opened my mouth to speak, but the same thing happened without success. There's something wrong! "Let's see if you're so smart to see what I stole." Without any hint of pain, I flipped the covers over to get up from the bed. "Lucy what are you doing!? Get back in bed!" Erza exclaimed with her grabbing my shoulders. I fought her off and limped to the tiny mirror near the window. My hand went around my throat and let off a light emitting around my throat and palm. "Luce what're you do-" loud gasps where heard when I lifted my hand off my throat.

A dark oval dark shape was in the center of my neck with dark veins coming out of it. I gasped as well but didn't make a sound. "Do you know what is gone Light Goddess?" I covered my neck again and glanced over to everyone. They all were stiff as boards to even move from seeing such a disgusting sight. "Lucy-nee..." Teral began before seeing me run out of the room with the end of my wings dragging behind me. Tears slipped out of my eyes while listening my nakamas screaming for me to come back.

I found my way out of the castle and flew with all of my power. The wind swiped my tears off my face and was giving me the chills. I landed on a hill that overlooked Aria and the castle with a weeping willow tree hanging off the ledge. I landed onto the hill and only cried. My hands ripped the grass out of the ground and threw it over the ledge with me wanting to wail out my pain and anger.

"It's so sad to see you like this Light Goddess. I thought you were going to act much worse than this!" I got up and punched the tree with my eyes shadowed by my hair. "You're so broken dear Lucy. If only you would-"

"Lucy?" The voice I knew again was Natsu interrupted the voice in my head. I collapsed to my knees with my hands covering my eyes. Natsu came closer to me. "We'll find a way to make you better Luce. We're all in this together aren't we?"

Natsu put his hand on my shoulder in comfort while watching me falling apart in front of him. I bawl uncontrollably finding myself hugging Natsu with him hugging me back. I hid my face in his neck continuing to cry my worries away. "I'm so sorry Lucy..." Natsu whispered with many emotions mixed in his voice. "I'm so sorry..." He tightened his grip around my waist bringing me closer.

"Such a beautiful scene. To bad it won't last for long..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Well guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter and maybe wasn't as good as I said it was going to be, buuuuut I'm just so so so tired. When I catch up on sleep then I'll be back to normal! As always guys...LOVE YOU ALL!!!❤️)

P.S I think we all know who the voice is in Lucy's head!