The Past

(Hey guys it's me again! Almost to thirty chapters! I'm so excited and happy that you guys are reading and I hope is enjoying this book that's and is first book of my series called
'The Savior' yea it's a horrible series name but that's all I got. Anywho I hope you enjoy the chapter of
The Past!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lucy's P.O.V)

The village was in the very Stone Age. All of the houses were made of cobble with straw roofs and the streets were just dirt. The population was very little including the animals that lived there. "So is this when you were born Seraphina?"

"No. This is my great-great grandmother. The year is 012x when the realm was new. I was born on the year 068x when my mother was only twenty-eight years old." The village turned into dust and was now a city with white cobblestone buildings with red bricks as well. The dirt road was now cobblestone with canals in the background were many tress making it the woods. "This is when I was born. The name of this city is Gliport where my mother moved and meet my father. The city has over ten-thousand citizens and was one of the largest cities. It was mostly known for from a small pond that you go and can make a wish." Seraphina was next to me explaining me the story of herself.

"Is that why in the park of Aria the lake is actually the pond?" Seraphina nodded and continue to scan over Gliport almost making like she's searching for something. "So Aria is in the same place where Gliport is?"

"Yes Lucy. Ah! That's me running with the medicine in my hands." I saw a little girl with brown hair in a blue short dress that stops at her knees. "Seraphina...you have brown hair." She chuckled from my confusion. "That is what I looked like before I brought magic to the realm of EarthLand."

"How did you even do it?" I asked while watching the little girl enter a house that was very tiny. "It all began when all I wanted was to protect what I loved most." We appeared in the house the child Seraphina entered to see it very dark and gloomy. The sound was coughing was heard in the house. "My mother was very sick that you can say is the cold in today's time, but it was very deadly and we didn't have cure for the sickness. Me being seven years old just wanted her only family member left to get better."

"What happened to your father?" Seraphina looked away. "He died first from the sickness." My eyes widened with sadness showing through them. Seraphina continued on watching herself. "The only thing I wanted was to make her better..."

We were now near the pond seeing the child Seraphina get down on her knees and put her hands together in a prayer. The child spoke with a voice so pure and innocent. "Please help me make my mommy better so we can live happily ever after. I wish to have the power to protect what I love most!" The pond began to glow like what it did to me. "The power of Light sensed that my wish was the same as your wish Lucy." Seraphina concluded with a tear escaping her eye.

The little Seraphina was surrounded by the glowing light and was lifted into the air. "This is when you brought magic into EarthLand...isn't it?" Seraphina only nodded and watch herself who was no longer a child. The once brown hair girl was now a twenty years old with the blonde hair with caramel eyes. The new Seraphina was shocked and scared of her new form. "Your childhood...it just disappeared. Just like that." The memory was now the town throwing rotting food and rocks at the scared Seraphina listening to the town calling her a demon or a fallen angel that was sent to kill them all.

"I was just seven...but then in a blink of an eye was now twenty..." Now Seraphina was in front of her dying mother crying and saying she was so sorry for everything. "Did you heal her?! Your mother?" Seraphina shook her head. "I didn't even know how to use the magic. In fact I didn't even know yet." The memory changed to see a grave stone next to a similar one with Seraphina kneeing in front of them. "My mother died three days later. I told her everything that happened and was ready to lose the my only family left.
Except...she was proud of me."