Chapter 11: No Love In This Club

ANOTHER ONE! Lol. I really appreciate the love that y'all are showing me so here's another update.

WARNING: it's lit! lol ((Jinsu in the mm))

Chapter 11 - No Love In This Club

Ivy

"I had a really great time today," I told Jinsu once we'd reached my doorstep. He grinned down at me with that beautiful smile of his.

"I've had a great time as well," he beamed. "The night doesn't have to end yet though."

Instantly thinking he was talking about coming up to my room, I pulled back. Jinsu noticed the sudden change in my behavior and held his hands up surrender.

"No, no, nothing like that," he quickly corrected himself. "My friend is having a party at this club tonight. I was wondering if you would accompany me."

His shyly ducked his head, and I smiled at the motion. Jinsu was so sure of himself it was actually cute to see him being shy.

"Could I bring a friend?" I asked politely.

"Of course, my friend plays for the Sacramento Kings I'm sure that's something Aria would be interested in," he joked causing me to roar with laughter. He knew Aria was a little "free-spirited" as she liked to call it.

"You're right. I'll give her a call. What time should we be ready?"

He glanced down at his watch. "Uh, say 10:30 maybe? I'll pick you both up here."

"Sounds good," I stood up on my tippy-toes and gave his cheek a quick peck. "See you in a few."

I unlocked my door, and walked inside. I leaned back against the door and let out an uneasy smile. Tonight would be interesting. I pulled out my phone and sent Aria and Caya both a quick SOS text, telling them Jinsu invited us to the club tonight. Caya responded telling me she already had plans with Tahj, but Aria said she was on the way...as I expected.

Two hours later we were both fully dressed, and seated at my vanity doing each other's make-up. Aria was currently painting my face to perfection, and I tried my best to sit as still as possible while she worked her magic.

"Soooo," Aria drug out as she applied eyeshadow to my eyelid.

I peeked open the eye she wasn't working on and gave her a look. "So what Ari?"

"Soooo, you and Jinsu?" She asked, eyebrow raised, smirk dancing across her face.

I shook my head, "Nothing is going on between us. We are just friends."

"Just friends my ass," Aria folded her arms. "You two have been damn near inseparable for the past few weeks."

"That may be true," I nodded. "But he's just a fun person to be around. We are strictly friends."

I looked down and played with my fingers, thoughts of Kellen consuming my mind.

"Plus, I'm still in love with Kellen, and I don't think I'll ever fall out of love with him." I admitted out loud for the first time. Tears started to well up in my eyes causing me to sniffle and attempt to blink them back.

"Awww Ivy," Aria cooed wrapping her arms around me. She held on for a second before letting go and dabbing my face with a make-up cloth. "Don't cry. We are going to go out tonight and have a good time. I'm gone pull DeMarcus Cousins 'ol fine rich ass, and you're going to have fun with Jinsu. And I just spent 15 minutes doing your face so I'll be damned if you mess it up."

I gave her a straight face, and then burst into a fit of laughter. Leave it to Ari to lift my dampened mood.

**