Sold! To The Sexy Red-Head! (An MCR Fan-Fiction/Slave Romance)

This may seem strange but nothing ever goes right for bonnie lee Andrews. Nothing. She was as unlucky as they come, being passed around from adoption home to adoption home the chaos never really stopped, she was apparently to 'chaotic' for any of those who took a shining to her. You see bonnie never backed down, she was a challenged child, having to grow up with the constant changes in the media but I suppose that's what you get for growing up in 2019. There was a trend that was being tediously passed around at the time. A celebrity would pick up a child from the so called 'dirt' and make them into a personal slave - yes, I did say slave. These children were selected at random from all around the world to be taken to the epicentre of all the madness - the slave auction. And today was the day that bonnie found out she would be one of them.

><><><><><><Bonnie's p.o.v><><><><><><

"wh-what are you talking about?" I shouted to my current foster home manager, claire "selected! No way am I going to That damned hellhole!" I spat menacingly at the grey haired woman that had took me in and looked after me to my current age of 15 "you have to sweetie, it's against the law to ignore there statement!" she matched my tone, flapping the statement in the air like a mad woman "well I'm not!" I screamed running upstairs to my room that was being shared with my best friend Kyle, sleeping in the same room as a guy? You ask well -he's gay and proud. "c'mere sweet it's alright, and hey it's an amazing opportunity to change!" he smiled trying to show me all the good things that would come out of it "maybe I don't wanna change"

------the next day-----

"goodbye" I whispered into kyles ear, hoping that maybe someday I'd see him, he had a brilliant talent - dancing. "see ya around squirt!" shouted demetri, our cook, whilst wiping away tears with his old rags, I smiled and waved back as the car headed off towards my new life.

Hey! New story and all - really excited about it! Give me a shout on my other story if you want me to continue or just friggin' comment here... I don't mind! IMPORTANT! one thing to get your head around, she is growing up in 2019 though mcr (who aren't really involved until the next chapter) keep there ages of this day and age :) there you go! Enjoy - meg ;D p.s at the side ------> song and pic of the chapter :)