Lot number 375

Stuff p2

The car pulled up behind a line of others outside of the auctionhouse, four and a half hours later - the flight was agonizingly boring, the only entertainment was watching some snotty cheerleader looking girl's makeup being washed away to reveal a rather geeky looking snob, but she laughed twice as hard as my minimal makeup was removed, but the laughing stopped as she seen my face afterwards, it was still the same "waterproof" I mouthed smirking at her. A pair of muscled arms pulled my hair down corridoor by corridoor until we reached a small room, where my clothes were then ripped off of my thin frame, to reveal scars that I never thought anyone would see, the gaurd blinked repeatedly, not believing the sight before throwing out onto a large stage into yet another muscled mans arms "ok, next lot number 375 thin, auburn hair, green eyes starting at 1000" the fat, balding man shouted patronisingly into the mircophone, I closed my eyes and blocked my ears with my fingers as the crowd continued to stare and bid hopefully, i hoped I'd end up with someone compassionate and willing to be kind but the more I thought into it the more I realised no celebrity was eer like that.

I unblocked my ears, as the room seemed to become eerily quiet, I looked down as I opened my eyes to find pile after pile of money fall to the floor as if it were nothing. Blood rushed to my face as I looked up to see 3 men I new next to nothing about and 1 brightly hair coloured man that I never thought in all my life i would ever come face to face with - gerard way.

"Any advance on 1 million? 1 million dollars then, SOLD!" the gavel sounded and the auction ended quicker than I thought was possible, I was thrown into the red heads arms, he picked me up bridal style and pushed my head against his chest "sleep, you look like you need it" he whispered smiling sympathetically.