Wembley?! Go for it! (Part 1 of 2)

Stuff p14

Nobody knew about the incident that day with me and frank, as far a they were concerned I tripped over gerards foot - and they all believed it.

"were going to the recording studio to figure out some beats, you comin'?" ray asked gerard casually as he leant against the doorframe, guitar in hand.

Frank and mikey followed suit there after and gathered around ray waiting for a reaction. I just stood there dusting the already spotless shelves to make it look a though I was doing something productive.

"I'll catch up with you guys in an hour or so I've got... Something important to do" gerard stuttered frowning at a peice of paper that sat in his left hand a pen in the right.

"ok dude, see you in a while then?" frank half smiled looking dissapointed "yeah, somethin' like that" he replied, not looking up once. They soon left, leaving me and Gerard deadly silent as I cleaned and he contemplated something unknown.

"30000 times 47" he questioned himself almost in a whisper "1 million 410 thousand" I muttered looking down at the shelves before walking away to put the duster back into the cupboard "are you in debt?" I questioned intently "sorry I wasn't supposed ask that out loud" I added smoothly

"were not in debt as such, we were offered a chance to perform in the wembley stadium in England, using 30,000 seats costing around 47 pounds to dollar convertion rate giving us over a million in profit, but we weren't sure if it was worth it. What do you think?" he breathed showing me the working out on the small peice of paper.

"go for it! There is nothing in life that you will ever regret, you only get one life remember" I sighed expaining fastly trying to get the statement over an done with so I could polish the coffee table in the center of the room.

"you think? Hmmm well working on that basis I think it would definetely work!" he smiled like a child, that smile made my heart melt "besides it's in London - they have the best crowds" he nodded liking the sound of his own all of a sudden positive thoughts "anyways we better get going! Gosh! It's really been an hour?" his eyes widened.

We got into the car without speaking, by gerard clearly couldn't last over 5 minutes so he began humming 'satisfaction' by The Rolling Stones a song that also made me think he was a phsycopath but also made me realise how much he would go for his music.

-*#-*#-*#-*#-*#-*#-*#-*#-*#-*#-

To be continued! This is part 1 of 2! Something dramatic is bound to happen soon don't you think?! This is sort of a filler bit that tells you about another bit that will be included in a later chapter and something yet again dramatic

Can't stress this enough - IF YOU HAVE THIS STORY IN YOUR LIBRARY, FREAKIN FAN ME!!!!