Grow up? (thoughts chapter)

*Frank's POV!* excited much?!

Enough was enough, everyone was getting all chuchee coo with Audrey and it isn't fun to be around! It's a pain in the ass even I was sucking up to her!

She needs to grow the fuck up - act her age! It's ridiculous, I swear if she asks one of em' to wipe her ass they'd be there in three seconds flat, toilet paper in fucking hand!

Gerard had sucked up to her the most, he was like a leech and whenever she'd feel a litle too creeped with him around gerard would get all depressed and storm off in a mood.

In the end, she was a slave - not a best friend, not a girl-friend, not a buddy nothing but a slave, bought

For cooking, cleaning and sex. Period.

I confronted the others later on that night and they all agreed after some serious discussions between us.

Gerard seemed on edge, probably because he promised Audrey he'd look after her and gerard was never one to go back on promises.

We tightened up the 'rules' between us and started snapping at something Audrey would do wrong and overall making huge changes, audrey clearly needed someone to talk to - she had no-one.

I didn't feel sympathy, I felt the need to slap her into order. Show her where she stands. I mean for god sakes! She was in the presense of rock heroes... Or was she in the presense of fakes?

*Audrey's Pov*

Why had they changed? They were so nice to me before... Why?! Gerard seemed so awkward around me, like he was forced to stay away like a magnetbeing controlled to not attract though it's ambitions had a different outake.

It was hurting him too... It hurt me to see him like that - so unnatached, so... Different? it was unexplainable.