Amber (part 2 of 2)

Gerards pov (some crazy shizz is gonna go down!)

"Are you okay?" I was thrown off by audrey's question entirely "um... Er... Yeah? I mean No... Wait! Yeah! Pshh" was my less than subtle answer.

"Gerard pull over the car, you don't look well" she stared intently at my face clearly giving me the puppydog eyes.

"I'm fine just shut up!" I shouted waving a hand in the air whilst the other firmly gripped the steering wheel "you are CLEARLY not okay! Pull over... Your starting to scare me" she admitted clearly petrified of me and my driving -but wasn't everybody?!

"listen to me..." my eyes softened and my voice dropped to a more believable level "I'm fine" I said giving her a stern 'shut up!' look. She turned to face the window and her eyes bulged - we were about to collide with a fuel storage truck.

Audrey pov

I screamed. I screamed for my life, I screamed for Gerards, I screamed for the pain that I knew was sure to come, Fuck! I even screamed for the sake of screaming!

Gerards expression pulled me into point blank. The horrified look, the tears of apology burning at his eyes before the problem even occured.

It all seemed to go in slow motion, the truck beeped one last time knowingly of it's fate - flames. The one thing that hurt the most was the fact the bright orange flames were once soothing to my bemused childish eyes.

The burst of orange, from the truck was seemingly unimpressing compared to what you saw in the movies.

Gerard gripped my hand, shaking. It was more terrifying for me through the extreme Amber that surround us both and the blood that flew freely from my freshly opened cut to see of all peoples gerards face.

I writhed in pain fighting for the slightest of air if any that were around. I looked at gerards face one more time before my vision seeped into blackness

-*•_*•_*•_*•_*•_*•_*•_*•_*•_-

I CRIED WRITING THE END! :3 you likey? Me thinky it's a bit short :l to compensate for that there'll be another up soon :) so the music... Isn't all that emotional, but that's not the point it's called: Dig - Incubus :3 i'll try and post a little side thingy tonight if not tommorow - Meg:D