What happened? *RAPE SCENE! & NEW WRITER!*

Stuff p6

READ ME IM IMPORTANT!

Hey guys, megs friend sabbz here she asked me to eerm... Let's just say write the 'serious' bits and by 'serious' she means rape so WARNING! RAPE SCENE! You have been warned (it won't be vague either... Imma descriptive person!) And the book has got 'parents strongly advised' on it! So... Don't complain or blame her! I WILL BE TAKING OVER THIS STORY!! Meg said she needed to concentrate on her first story so I'll be looking after this one for her from now on :)

"how dare you use our things, without fucking permission!" frank edged towards me slowly "dude calm down" gerard frowned "no!" frank shouted "your coming with me" he stated matter-of-factly, everyones eyes dropped to the floor as If they knew what it meant, yet my face was utterely confused.

I was weighing up my options as we got into franks car, and made a list:

A) murder

B) assault

C) rape

D) something that had nothing to do with all three of the above

Murder was highly unlikely in this situation, and frank didn't look like the type for assualt or rape, so I didn't know what the fuck was gonna happen.

We arrived at what seemed to be an abbandoned block of flats (apartments) and the more I seemed to think about it... Murder and rape screamed out loudly "get out the car and don't say a word, got it?" I nodded dryly, too overwhelmed by what was about to happen, or what I thought was about to happen "three strikes and your out kid, that's the only rule" frank muttered as he dragged me roughly leaving an imprint off his wrist upon mine

"first, you act like an idiot when we really know your not, then you ignore what I say and then worst of all you use OUR equiptment WITHOUT asking, if you ask me... That's just damn wrong!" he shouted opening a door on the top flight of stairs and literally threw me to the floor "get up!" he shouted

"I want you to be a slut for me..." he whispered into my ear lingering seductively as if he was trying to get me to make the first move, I was about to get raped and he wanted me to make the first move? I kicked him hard in the crotch, and struggled to my feet.

I ran at the fastest speed I could muster, but it clearly wasnt enough as frank soon caught up "YOU WHORE!" he screamed slapping me forcefully across the cheek and dragged me back in locking the door.

"now were where we?" he smirked venomously pulling me towards him, the scent of alcohol hit me like a ton of bricks "p-please f-frank don't" I squirmed underneath him "you've been a bad girl, a VERY bad girl" he whispered pulling at my top, gliding his finger across my chest towards my back and towards my bra strap, I struggled against his weight in a last attempt to free myself, but I soon realised my attempt was futile.

I screamed loudly, earning a slap along the way that in franks opinion was clearly deserved. Soon enough frank lay on top of me naked fumbling with my belt buckle whilst I lay in complete paralysation waiting as tears seemed to slide down my face like a waterfall.

He kissed me sloppily in the mean time, leaving trails of pure ale from my mouth to my bellybutton, I felt the need to be sick as the man I despised entered me slowely, waiting for the slightest slip-up in expressions as if I was suddenly going to like the feeling.

He thrust into me harshly, the slight urge of pleasure escaping my mouth in an almost inaudible moan without me wanting to in the slighest, yet it couldn't be helped "you like that?" he smirked licking his lips whilst taking in my bare body tentativally.

He thrust at full speed, making the old floors below grunt "uh-huh!" he shouted suddenly loving the feeling of me being around him "enjoy it sweetie" he snarled seductively "or else..." he whispered frowning tracing a straight line across my throat - otherwise meaning 'or your dead' I knew what evil could come from him so I moaned falsely "that's it baby girl!" he shouted in delight "your so sexy" he winked earning another fake moan in hope that he would finish sooner.

He began to suckle at my breasts like a piglet, I stayed rigid in my place surrounded by a mix of sweat, tears and lust, i arched forward in pleasure as my eyes began to roll to the back of my head, I screamed in a mixture of fear and excitement from the pure torture that frank was putting me through "you. Little. Slut" frank muttered under bated breath as he pulled himself out of me leaving an ebbing torturous pain in it's place.

I winced forcefully "what... Happened?" frank frowned clearly stunned into silence, as the effects of the alcohol began to crash down on him "y-you r-raped me" I whispered shaking violentely "I-m so... Sorry" he cryed pulling up his knees to his head and tryed to stroke my head comfortingly, but I pulled away, put my clothes back on and lay in the corner scared speachless.