Not here, not now, not ever!

"go" frank whispered desperately pulling over at a random sidewalk in the middle of wherever we where "what do you mean 'go'?" I frowned quietly "I'm giving you a chance you'll never get again, leave" he mumbled "what, why?" I was severely startled at the honesty that poured from his voice

"what happened before will only happen again, but by someone else - someone you trust" he started "this" he shouted "was just a mistake" he began to tremble "a drunken one, our after concert tradition is to celebrate with a drink - but I went too far" he mumbled, his head hanging low in shame

"it's strange - your still talking to me" he frowned deep in thought "not speaking is like you've lost ALL your dignity but somewhere deep down at the bottom of my heart I know that there's still the smallest peice left - and I'm not letting that peice go, no matter what" I stared blankely out of the window, refusing to look at franks face - if I had it my way I never would again.

We arrived at what I was forced to call 'home' only moments later, to see three rather releaved yet slightly concerned faces, and one that seemed to express a 'couldn't care less' expression - I wasn't suprised! Ray never cared and probably never would any time soon.

"bonnie" mikey sighed pulling into a warm embrace that was DEEPLY needed "I don't need smypathy" i shrugged him off before I broke down

"frank! You-" gerard was soon cut off by my hand connecting to his face, blocking from speaking any further.

"not here, not now, not ever capishe?" I looked him straight in the eye letting every ounce of seriousness pour through into my eyes, leaving me feel tired "I'm going to bed" I pushed past them all towards my room, I letter was left on the desk to the right it read "bonnie, I wrote this earlier for you enjoy :)

Do you understand?

How hard this life can be

Sitting, waiting

In the deepest agony

A little pain, to live and to suffer

To hide from life

Under the darkest of covers

It's hard to contemplate what wrong and what's right

But I hope you understand I'll be here tonight.

Love, gerard x

Hold on, that sassy motherfucker wrote 'love' again?! Has he lost his fucking mind? The answer yes, to all of those that answered correctly at home - I applaud you!

Around the picture were tiny sketches of little robots holding hands, under an umbrella and in a rocket ship. I smiled greatly holding the letter to my heart I let the first tear since that filthy night crawl slowly down my pale cheeks.

--------x---------

Hey guys, sabbz here! ;) did anyone else but me start singing ' I will survive ' by Gloria gaynor at the beginning yanoo like "go on now go, walk out the door!" next chapter will be up soon and IF MY BOOK IS IN YOUR LIBRARY, PLEASE FAN ME!