Bad Reputation!

I'd had a good look around every room but the last on the corridoor, it gave me the chills and that was never a good sign.

But all the same, I entered it. It was a huge mistake, it was enticing an eery all the same - my chemical romances music room.

My inital first thoughts were something along the lines of 'holy shit this is the core of epicness' but that came out as a mumble as the spine tingling sensations that controlled the aura of the room took over the fibre of my being.

Most people would think 'WTF it's only a music room...' but you could just feel the amount of energy and commitment that consumed every inch of the room just proving how talented those four men were - no matter how badly she didn't want to admit it.

There was a grand piano that sat in complete loneliness in the corner, as if it was just waiting for some talented soul to just come along and pour their hearts into a song - just like gerard does.

There was a faint knock on the door, so I pretended I was supposed to be in here and grabbed somebodies iPod and played the most recent song which was 'renegade' by paramore and ran for the door. My assumtions were correct as to who it was. A small blonde girl smiled and introduced herself as hannah, to which I knew instantly it was franks sister.

"hey umm... Come in... I suppose?" I joked smiling as she barged through the doorway and gazed at the speakers "you like rock music?" she smiled enthusiastically "yeah! I don't know where i'd be without it" I shrugged "putting two and two toghether here... Are you a good singer and/or drummer?" she questioned frantically "drummer - yes, singer - depends what style" I frowned as the extreme excitement rushed over her face like a stampede of angry protesters.

><><><><><><><later on><><><><><

We had spent four and a half hours in that music room, and no matter how dramatic I made it sound - we had just recorded a song! We worked together like two peas in a pod, enjoying every second I had before the 'angry mob' as hannah called them stormed into their territory.

I was half way through singing to the backing track that we had created when I heard a faint click of the door, so secretely I turned up the music an microphone level and continued innocently, what the song was you see was a cover of "bad reputation" by Joan Jett.

I restarted the track quickly before the sweaty yet confused faces of the 'angry mob' stormed in "I don't give a damn bout my reputation, your livin in the past it's a new generation!" I shouted as hannah picked up the guitar and played.

"she's fucking amazing!" mikey shouted "she sounds like the devil!" ray shouted back, to which I just ingored him and turned the music up louder!