My story

Hey guys! So... I had a story called 'Miss Popular' but I don't like the story anymore, and I got a new idea, so I deleted 'Miss Popular'. This story is a new twist on Twilight. Some same characters (Stephanie Meyer owns all the original characters) and some new ones. I hope you enjoy! Here's a sneak peek of 'Daughter of Carlisle and Esme Cullen'...

It was the summer of 2009, and I was finally 17. Well I was actually 17, I didn't just look like it. I stop growing now, and I've been on my own ever since my parents left. Well, they didn't really leave. I don't really know my parents, just their names. My mother, Esme Cullen, was a nurse at Mary Anne's hospital in Pennsylvania. She met my father, Carlisle(who's a vampire) at the hospital. He was the head doctor. They married in 1935, and Esme got pregnant with me a year later. During labor, they pronounced me as still born. My mother finished delivery, and later tried to commit suicide by jumping off a cliff. Fortunately, Carlisle saved her and turned her. When she was changed they left to Forks. A few hours after I was born, the monitor found a heart beat. They looked for my parents, but they were nowhere to be found. I was put in a children's orphanage until I was adopted. When I was three, I looked 7. I was adopted by the Swan family. When the started to realize my strange aging, I ran. I'd been fending for myself on a diet of animal blood ever since.

When I reached Forks, their scent was strong. I had to act human, so I slowed down to a walking speed when I got into town. I walked into the forest and decided to hunt, I was getting weak and needed some fuel. Oh, how silly of me, I never introduced myself. I'm Isabella Swan.