Forks

Hi! Hope you like my story here is my first actual chapter. Here's what happen when Bella gets to Forks...

I was hunting. It was the first night I got here. The smell of a bleeding bear was strong, I targeted it. But, the closer I got to the animal I started to smell something else. The smell of the bear was strong, and I can see it. Wait, someone is fighting it. It's... A vampire. I thought Mom and Dad were the only vampires in Forks. The mysterious vampire finished off the bear, and started to run. I followed. I followed him all the way back to his home. It was beautiful. 3 stories high, with beautiful glass windows. I stayed hidden in the trees, trying not to be seen. I looked at the Windows, and saw more vamps. Then, what I saw next couldn't be unseen. Mom and Dad were standing in the kitchen, hugging the other vampires. I counted them. 2 girls. 3 boys. Who are these people, and why are they with my parents? I sat there watching them, and I grew more tired. Ones of the flaws of being half-human is I still sleep. My eyelids grew heavier and I found myself in a deep sleep.

I woke up on a soft, comfy surface. Where am I? What happened last night? Wait, wasn't I at that house... I slowly opened my eyes and saw 7 vampires staring at me. I sat up quickly and flew two feet and stood by the window. I let out a low hiss. "Who are you?" The red-headed boy asked. "What are you doing here?" The tall boy said. "How come I didn't see you coming?" The short, pixie-like girl asked. I stood there frozen staring at my mom and dad. Did they recognize me? Do they know who I am? Who are all these other people? Do they know I'm a vamp? I slowly looked at them one by one, looking them each in the eye. "Don't you know who we are?" My father asked. "No." I say, acting dumb. "Well, I am Carlisle Cullen. This is my wife, Esme. My sons..." I froze, sons, so they got a new family. "Edward, Jasper, and Emmett. And my daughters, Alice and Rosalie." He smiles, and I try to smile back but I can't. I turn around and jump out the window. I landed lightly on the ground. I stand there in shock. How could they forget me? I was their daughter. I heard 7 footfalls land behind me, and I slowly turn around with tears in my eyes. "Are you alright?" My mother says. "Yeah. It's just... Never mind." I say starting to walk away. "Wait, you never told us your name." Said the red-head, Edward. "My name is Isabella Swan and I am your daughter."

Ohhhhhhhhhhh.... Cliffhanger! Mwahahaha jk jk I will update soon. Don't forget to like, vote, and comment. See you soon!😘